Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Yes. See preceding action. Price has come off 10-12 %from the top. Lower levels are being outrightly rejected by bulls at small support. A doji is still an indecision. If bulls are stronger they are likely to drive prices up in the next few days. But bears are not to be taken lightly. They showed their intent in selling big at support(This is what formed 2 the big down candles which bulls absorbed ). So they will come back at higher levels. A test of 570 could be still on.

Edit: Zyada chart analysis nahi aata hai mujhe so pls "bear"

Last edited:
Dekte hai. 57-58 was initial target for the upmove.
Maybe good idea to step aside now. Nai?

Edit: Ek baat batao. Aaj kisne torpedo maara jo itna bhaga upar? It is because of the drone shooting?
Aaj aasmaan mein...drone ke ungli kari

Maybe I'm wrong but i read it as being able to trade in multi currencies and not just those paired with the INR.... And that will only be possible if you're doing it in USD etc.... That's why they have put caps on the amount you can trade in USD ....

Let's see how it goes and what unfolds....

Regards
Greg

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Riskyman

Maybe I'm wrong but i read it as being able to trade in multi currencies and not just those paired with the INR.... And that will only be possible if you're doing it in USD etc.... That's why they have put caps on the amount you can trade in USD ....

Let's see how it goes and what unfolds....
k
This means retail clients can now directly buy/sell USD online via the portal instead of buying via the bank. (Earlier this had to be done via the customer's Bank ). Earlier CCIL would be responsible for clearing and settlement only. Now CCIL is coming up with its own platform on which clients can trade directly with the clearing house.

CCIL is clearing corporation of India which is responsible clearing and settlement of Forex and other various financial securities. Bank is front end and CCIL is the back end. Just like how a broker like zerodha is front end and there is a clearing house in the back end to clear and settle trades.

This is used for hard currency transactions limited to USD/INR only.