Day Trading Stocks & Futures

IF that ever happened, world wide would be result because of huge debt .
Hmm..The biggest debt is the US govt. If that is doubtful then the Dxy should fall. Though debt is denominated in dollars. Based on the graph crises occurs both when Dxy is high and low.

In that case when the crises hits in 2024, US govt will be in over its head in debt and Dxy falls to 60 :)

Trump wants a weaker currency - be careful what you wish for!

The joys of speculation :)

vikas2131

Unemployment will be global issue, automation in manufacturing and AI in service industry will kill majority of regular jobs, new avenues of massive scale employment opportunities are to be found. Else doomsday predictions will be self fulfilling prophesy.
i have talked about this before. Well things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.

Looking forward to 2024?

1. US govt default
2. Dollar ceases to be reserve currency. Dxy = 60
3. Cryptocurrency is the new world currency
4. Mass unemployment - AI taking over the world
5. US elections
6. India LS elections
7. Nifty @ previous sensex levels 21000 :)

Seems like all stars align in 2024.

The movie should have been named 2024 and not 2012 :)

XRAY27

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
You observe quarterely and yearly results....the stock before getting on a high price growth trajectory always starts QOQ and YOY increase of 20-30-40 % in its profits and 15-20-30 % growth in sales. The names I had mentioned above you check when they came on profit super growth and price super growth....the stocks will give us plenty of time to identify and accumulate.....they remain in such growth phase for 4-5 years giving us enough time to buy.We want to buy great stock when it is on the growth trajectory and not when it is doing nothing....(Case : Hind Lever it remains in doing nothing state for years also so does Reliance)

With the above, the quality of management and corporate governance is also utmost important.....once you know the stock, then keep it under your watch by using screeners like screener.com.

Smart_trade
thanks

Does market capital or size of the company matters too? I mean should we look for mid cap stocks only or our screener should be open to all stocks.