Day Trading Stocks & Futures

pannet1

I watch his videos on you tube, I have not visited Isha foundation.
I admire him and other thinkers like him.
no need to visit the isha foundation. there is "shambhavi mahamudra" conducted by isha, most probably near the place you live. hearing his speech is only thing and bringing a "drop of spirituality" in your life is another thing.

the program finder in their website will tell you about the upcoming programs in your locality. for some reason, if you are not able to attend the program try to bring yoga into your life. ensure that you learn from an enlightened master.

we can talk about this for hours yet nothing comes close to a 5 minute practical yogic experience. this is what i want to underline.

stay blessed

pannet1

pannet1

Why we need these corporate gurus ? I feel vivekanadha is enough

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
just for an analogy i would have read many trading books but nothing came close to the mentorship programme i attended.

a guru is simply a guide. a guru is someone who has walked the path already and hence can guide you. dont buy into the so called anti-religious / communist thought of anti-capitalist ideologies. we chose to be a capitalistic country during independence and remain so to this day.

do you think Vivekananda was not capitalistic. it was a desire of Ramakrishna to take the light to even foreign people. that's why he was behind Vivekananda because he knew he was the right person for this work.

so who paid for his trip to US?

there are yogis who dont care about the world and are in their own blissful state. some want to pass on the bliss to every possible creature on the planet. so they want to do in an organized manner. if a guru's inner is so beautiful obviously he wants the external to be organized right.

welcome to corporate world.

corporate means organization. you use the corporate word in a way that sounds like all the money goes to a filty rich man on the top

be blessed sakthi

Last edited:
you can do it online
http://www.ishayoga.org/Schedule/Yoga-Programs
if you have the time and money, try a resident programme so you get to taste their awesome veg food.
Thanks for the link. I would want to very much try out their residential programme. I am looking forward to it when I have enough disposable amount with me :)

Yes their food is super awesome! I absolutely love it.

john302928

you can login and change the plan like remove bunch of useless channels and your subscription bill will be increased to 15 months
TRAI is fool when they say the existing users can continue with their long term plans ...
the annual plan you had was based on some previous pricing agreement between your dth provider and broadcasters and when all that is changing how they can continue to provide older pricing ...
Also becuase you don't choose your plan the DTH provider automatically migrated u to best fit plan ...Again as per TRAI the dth provider cannot increase the monthly bill when migrating to best fit plan ...another violation ...
You can always complain to TRAI...they have 24 hour help line...
We cant remove the useless channels from the base pack of 130+18% GST. Moreover if i have to remove then I have to remove all the channels in the base package. that is not possible. Because they made it mandatory of this 130rs+18% whether we like the channels or not. only after this package we can choose what we like and remove what we dont like. even if you choose just couple of network of channels it will easily pass 220 rs whereas in the earlier plan I had all almost all the channels i wanted for just 169 rs.

Unless otherwise we people disconnect all cable and DTH services for atleast 3 months they wont back the consumers. Do you think TRAI doesnt know about this issue? They know everything. Even when there were issues about mandatory recharging of mobile connection with 35rs everymonth else mobile number will be cancelled, TRAI just told the operators not to force the customers to recharge 35rs but they can deduct if the customers have balance in the account. What difference does it make?They never condemned operators for cancelling the numbers if the number is in use just because we dont recharge. TRAI thinks they are brilliant and people are fools. As per the original TRAI rule, if the number is not in use for 6 months then operators have rights to cancel the number when there is no money in the mobile account. If they have balance of 24rs (or something not able to recall the exact number) then operator can deduct that to keep the account active. But if the number is not in use ( no outgoing sms, no outgoing calls, no incoming calls, no internet usage etc) and then operator can cancel the number. TRAI supposed to force this rule to operators. But when people raised issue about mandatory recharge else number cancellation, those brilliants told the press that operators dont need to force the customers to recharge instead they can deduct money from their account. What nonsense is this?

I wont be surprised soon, DTH operators also will come up and say that we have to do a mandatory recharge else connection will be cancelled.
People always suffer. Kalyug!

You forgot you are also being charged to watch the commercials ... the paid channels are not commercial free.

Few quarters down the line many channels are going to compete for revenues and eventually close shop leading to lesser number of channels.
(Subscribers will limit their channels, channels will have to compete, with attractive content and/or reduce price to attract more subscribers .... )
God only can save from these looters

john302928

HDFC total Buy volume is quite high as compared to sell.. :)

View attachment 33614
one can never trust this total buy volume is greater than total sell volume. We should always trust and believe the volumes of the top 5 orders which is in front of us. because if someone places huge volume of order at lower limit of the day then also it will show that the total buy volume is more. This kind of action is usually used to trap the public. dont fall for it.