Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

I too feel market may rise today but since its fryday so may be monday or today in the last leg...Lets see smart money ne kya socha hai humare liye

Kisne bola hai ki mai sadhna nahi karta hu? ;) I was educated in a school founded by the direct disciple of Shri Aurobindo and The Mother and we have been taught meditation as part of our daily routine from LKG onwards. Meditation is a way of life for us. Atleast for me. It is as much a daily part of life as brushing my teeth is! I have since graduated to Mindfulness meditation from 2012 onwards. I wouldn't normally say this out aloud but I had to today :)
Sorry Afin Bhai
I was not intended to offend you..I was just telling to help you..I am really sorry , i didnt know that you have been doing that.I am really sorry

Sorry Afin Bhai
I was not intended to offend you..I was just telling to help you..I am really sorry , i didnt know that you have been doing that.I am really sorry
No not at all bhai :) no offence taken at all please! I greatly admire the good wishes flowing. It is very pleasant to have well wishers you know!