Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Hello All,
I live overseas but I want to start day trading in indian stock market. Is there any brokerage which supports unlimited day trades? As far as in other countries, if I have a cash trading account, I can day trade any number of times provided I have settled cash in my account.

Long story short, which brokerage form allows me maximum number day trades?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
as far as i know if you are not an indian citizen you cannot do day trading and fno trading. only delivery based trading is allowed rest all is illegal. kindly check at your end before committing money with any broker. you have to open an NRI account not normal trading account and if any broker is doing its illegal. please do your research.

St Da
Whenever time permits, please share 3 min charts of nifty/bank nifty according to pivot method.If you can just share 2-3 charts in a week, it will be very great support, in this difficult time for index
thanks a lot
Instead of my posting the charts, if someone posts his trades as per his understanding, many will contribute to correct the trades. Follow all the rules and mark the trades and then we can see if the trades are correct or incorrect.

Today in Nifty Fut there was only one long trade ...

No one will learn anything by just observing the chart posted by me.

Smart_trade

HEM

Last edited:
first time using windows 10. After win xp used win 7 for many years. kuch time lagega features dekhne mein.
It is much smoother and better than windows 7. Actually a better transition is from Win 7 to 10 like you did, skipping Win 8 & 8.1

Win10 is resource hungry compared to win7.
So if you have lower RAM, CPU, no SSD better stick with win7.
My personal observation.
I ve got a 16 GB RAM based AMD Ryzen config which eats the Intel i7 for breakfast! so am not complaining at all :blackalien:. Plus its got an SSD and a 4 split screen ultra wide monitor as well.