Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

I asked local computer guy for assembled CPU with intel i3 , 4gb ram ,1tb hdd , he said 25k without monitor. Must be 15k or less in delhi.
Yes !!! it is 14k to 15k ..your local guy is telling too much rate...

VJAY

I asked local computer guy for assembled CPU with intel i3 , 4gb ram ,1tb hdd , he said 25k without monitor. Must be 15k or less in delhi.
Its too much ravi bhai...it shud be arround 15K

RAM in my laptop is 4GB , 1TB hdd no ssd.and intel i3 processor. Kaam chal jaata hai. I use opera browser as suggested by Risky ben. Its better than chrome , firefox.
Hifi machine costs 75k to 200k but what is the use for aam aadmi.
I have a 11 yr old self-assembled desktop at home running Xp with 2GB RAM. The CPU usage is almost never >40%. Only used for trading and browsing (Chrome). Hence a little attached to it :)

I could also run algos on it if I really wanted to but I usually do that on the laptop. Never really saw the point of a high end system for manual trading.

Things replaced so far. Power Supply/UPS, CPU fan, CMOS battery plus an extra system fan. Also ethernet card.

Oh and it's a P4!

Last edited:
RAM in my laptop is 4GB , 1TB hdd no ssd.and intel i3 processor. Kaam chal jaata hai. I use opera browser as suggested by Risky ben. Its better than chrome , firefox.
Ravibhai just upgrade to 250GB SSD costing max 5k.
It will make a noticeable difference.
Just make sure your laptop support SATA1/2/3 or SSD m.2 port.

Riskyman

I have a 11 yr old self-assembled desktop at home running Xp with 2GB RAM. The CPU usage is almost never >40%. Only used for trading and browsing (Chrome). Hence a little attached to it :)

I could also run algos on it if I really wanted to but I usually do that on the laptop. Never really saw the point of a high end system for manual trading.

Things replaced so far. Power Supply/UPS, CPU fan, CMOS battery plus an extra system fan. Also ethernet card.

Oh and it's a P4!

I have a Sony viao, 11 years old too. Vista/2Gb Ram. Still rock solid. Never ever had any problems so far. The only thing ever replaced was the battery. Not sure what chip its running on. Plan to keep it and give it to my boy as an antique.

I have a Sony viao, 11 years old too. Vista/2Gb Ram. Still rock solid. Never ever had any problems so far. The only thing ever replaced was the battery. Not sure what chip its running on. Plan to keep it and give it to my boy as an antique.
How come you havent yet needed to replace the fan?
My better half insists I get an all in one desktop.
And I ask her "How am I going to fix it if something goes wrong?"

You know my old computer that I used for so many years had a AMD Phenom and a Win 7 with 4 GB RAM. The thing about AMDs are they cost atleast 20 to 30% less in India and give you far more raw power than the Intels. That brings the price drastically down while also giving you so much more power al at the same time.