Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Just wondering:

If the Indo-Pak situation does escalate into a full-blown military conflict, will there be a reduction on BO-CO margins? Just thinking aloud.

Raj232

Just wondering:

If the Indo-Pak situation does escalate into a full-blown military conflict, will there be a reduction on BO-CO margins? Just thinking aloud.
Not necessarily.. :) ..
All BO/CO/MIS etc are all intraday positions depend on the individual broker. Only End-of-Day positions are to be settled with the exchange
But in the brokers own interest they might change in case the market risk increases. But Indo-P by itself will not happen and will not affect margins at least in Feb, March 2019.
My own thinking.. aloud ;)

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello All,
I live overseas but I want to start day trading in indian stock market. Is there any brokerage which supports unlimited day trades? As far as in other countries, if I have a cash trading account, I can day trade any number of times provided I have settled cash in my account.

Long story short, which brokerage form allows me maximum number day trades?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can trade with any broker and there won't be an upper limit on the number of trades you can do per day.

Long story short, you can choose any broker :)

Hello All,
I live overseas but I want to start day trading in indian stock market. Is there any brokerage which supports unlimited day trades? As far as in other countries, if I have a cash trading account, I can day trade any number of times provided I have settled cash in my account.

Long story short, which brokerage form allows me maximum number day trades?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you are in profits every month, Tejas will make the brokerage free for you. He is the founder of Fyers.

There are other brokers like Finvasia who offer free trades but you need to pay for leverage if you need it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk