Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Crude has to survive 3780 on closing basis.... if not then i need to check another side of coin. Still it is in no trading zone.... for me.
Venezuelan crisis is a fundamental trigger. This can have some bearing on the market today. Hence I am going in conservatively and still going technically only.

Not yet relying on the fundamentals unless they make a dent :)

checkmate7

I feel crude is not a sell till it dont break 3700 and sustain...If it comes near 3700 will buy for positional and carry I may be wrong but my charts says so :)

checkmate7

For few points copper may look a good buy but its a SELL my view only...

bpr

Looks like dth provider honeymoon period is over ....they looted people enough .....
with new TRAI rules now people have individual channel pricing power revenue collection will drastically reduce.
If I have to guess the channel pricing will reduce further in coming months and competition will heat up.
and with emergence of FTTH internet ...slowly subscriber will move to content creators directly via apps such as sonyliv ,hoststar and voot ....
they might even become irrelevant in 5 years ...in rural areas they might still remain ...
Some might go out of business and consolidation might happen ...Only one or two dth provider will remain.

dishtv loosing 40% today just sets the tone for future ...the end is nigh ...

Last edited:
Looks like dth provider honeymoon period is over ....they looted people enough .....
with new TRAI rules now people have individual channel pricing power revenue collection will drastically reduce.
If I have to guess the channel pricing will reduce further in coming months and competition will heat up.
and with emergence of FTTH internet ...slowly subscriber will move to content creators directly via apps such as sonyliv ,hoststar and voot ....
they might even become irrelevant in 5 years ...in rural areas they might still remain ...
Some might go out of business and consolidation might happen ...Only one or two dth provider will remain.

dishtv loosing 40% today just sets the tone for future ...the end is nigh ...
pardon me but what is dth provider?