Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Looks like dth provider honeymoon period is over ....they looted people enough .....
with new TRAI rules now people have individual channel pricing power revenue collection will drastically reduce.
If I have to guess the channel pricing will reduce further in coming months and competition will heat up.
and with emergence of FTTH internet ...slowly subscriber will move to content creators directly via apps such as sonyliv ,hoststar and voot ....
they might even become irrelevant in 5 years ...in rural areas they might still remain ...
Some might go out of business and consolidation might happen ...Only one or two dth provider will remain.

dishtv loosing 40% today just sets the tone for future ...the end is nigh ...
Very true. I have two television in my home and since the last two months I have not renewed the cable subscription.Nobody is missing it because everybody is watching online content on their individual device.

Very true. I have two television in my home and since the last two months I have not renewed the cable subscription.Nobody is missing it because everybody is watching online content on their individual device.
we still have our neighborhood friendly cablewallah who charges some 200 rs/ month :DD no tata sky or other business like that! :p

at what time todays bhavcopy will be generated in NSE? any idea?

checkmate7

checkmate7

checkmate7

Fed up with all these events...most of the time it's difficult to trade global events due to sharp currency swings
Hope Nifty gets Fed the right amount of food :)

Whats so urgent about it..weekend still left :)
Downloaded bhavcopy. :) Is there anywhere we can get MACD line status in 1 hr and 15 min time frame for all the stocks?