Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Will the volume on chart be very low due to higher margin effective tomorrow??
Personally think that as long as MIS/ BO- CO are in place and peoples' greed is intact, volumes will not be effected :D

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
My uncle has a vespa from 1960. We are all keepers here! :) I had strongly pro environmental beliefs, I still do and it guides my decision making very much. I have always advocated for public transport and still do it. Part of the reason why I still do not know how to drive a car was a strong reluctance on my part for a certain part of my lifetime to not drive and make a difference to the environment around us. And like I mentioned even if I own the car, public transport would be used for 90 to 95% of the time :)

I do however agree with you on the concept of the dead asset. But there are somethings that money can buy and cannot buy. For eg., I know for a fact that I will never buy a flashy and super fast sports car even I had the money for it. What I will buy however is an amazingly blazing fast PC/ laptop and probably buy the Microsoft Sidewinder or the Logitech G29 Gaming Wheel and other gaming junk like that to satiate my ego and to make up for the lost time when I did not game. I would want to do that. That will be a substitute for all the gaming and racing I missed completely!

I also do not want to regret at the age of 60 or 70 that I did not have the opportunity to drive a car and own one. So I am gonna let that slide and definitely buy a big car :D A SUV mostly!

I too have similar views. Either will buy a SUV (not too fleshy) or TESLA (if it comes to Indian market). But could easily see myself buying a high-end motorbike for road trips (if I go for one, and bank balance permits)

for gaming, look for Xbox Forza series it's amazing!

I too have similar views. Either will buy a SUV (not too fleshy) or TESLA (if it comes to Indian market). But could easily see myself buying a high-end motorbike for road trips (if I go for one, and bank balance permits)

for gaming, look for Xbox Forza series it's amazing!
I ll check out Forza! I can't bike, I unfortunately do not know how to ride bikes as well and I do not want to learn it now :)

pannet1

Still the leftist #####s of the country will keep saying this is jingoistic nationalism. https://thewire.in/film/movie-review-uri-predictably-patriotic

worst part is that these people keep giving out statements that even hardcore Pakistanis also will not be able to think of or imagine.
when i first saw one of their S#1Tty, i first thought they were the indian edition of the wired. Hate these one sided media. Are the unbiased newspapers dead?

pannet1

I keep telling that to myself every day but I will buy a car. A big one just to please my damn ego :p
Ironically, google lured me to see a video about this car (lets use that word for the moment).

Raj232

Hope you get time for more trades maan! ☺
I'm sure there will be opportunities in future. Thursday's expiry type comes 1 time in 3 months. So not expecting every Thursday to be a bumper lottery. :)

But then these main trades are missed, then the mazaa of trading is lost. Watching the screen during flattish movement is really boring !!! :)

Raj232

Ironically, google lured me to see a video about this car (lets use that word for the moment).

Whats the price ? Its there any such availability in India ...
my rent is anyway high, so will rather stay in the vehicle ;-) .. seen some videos that Software/IT people stay in RMV;s in Califoirnia due to high rents . !!

pannet1

Whats the price ? Its there any such availability in India ...
my rent is anyway high, so will rather stay in the vehicle ;-) .. seen some videos that Software/IT people stay in RMV;s in Califoirnia due to high rents . !!
Raj, not available in india. Google probably lured me because I was very much interested in Tiny houses. Was dreaming of building one on top of a mini trailer.