Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I thought NF margin it'd be ~95k.

Yeh 115k kaise? 40% increase in one go!

Will need to transfer more from bank Monday morning.
You must've received mails/SMS from your broker about increased margin requirements.

I would like to know how it affects BO/CO margins.

checkmate7

pannet1

I thought NF margin it'd be ~95k.

Yeh 115k kaise? 40% increase in one go!

Will need to transfer more from bank Monday morning.
Gentlemen,

please see if its all worthwhile. see it like a marwadi.
by investing over 1 lakh / day what is the expected return.

if you are here around for many years, it means you really have something that keeps you going:

1) regular income from some other source
2) working spouse
3) father's property
4) YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL TRADER

If you are still looking for holy grail after a decade, then i am really sorry. anyways, i stop my preaching here.

@lemondew + others,
my crude winning streak continuous, just past the 10% mark after 45 days.

1547878352975.png

I keep telling that to myself every day but I will buy a car. A big one just to please my damn ego :p
Ha ha ha... :joyful: Two years at the max three, your ego will get pleased and you will desperately look to sell at 30% less if not 50% less. A car for show-off or "baap ki gaddi" is okay but for daily communication/transport in our Tier-1/2 cities, IMO public transport is very convenient and highly cost effective. Instead of buying a ever-depreciating asset why not put the same capital into any appreciating asset - from the wisdoms of Rich Dad Poor Dad :D

Ha ha ha... :joyful: Two years at the max three, your ego will get pleased and you will desperately look to sell at 30% less if not 50% less. A car for show-off or "baap ki gaddi" is okay but for daily communication/transport in our Tier-1/2 cities, IMO public transport is very convenient and highly cost effective. Instead of buying a ever-depreciating asset why not put the same capital into any appreciating asset - from the wisdoms of Rich Dad Poor Dad :D
My uncle has a vespa from 1960. We are all keepers here! :) I had strongly pro environmental beliefs, I still do and it guides my decision making very much. I have always advocated for public transport and still do it. Part of the reason why I still do not know how to drive a car was a strong reluctance on my part for a certain part of my lifetime to not drive and make a difference to the environment around us. And like I mentioned even if I own the car, public transport would be used for 90 to 95% of the time :)

I do however agree with you on the concept of the dead asset. But there are somethings that money can buy and cannot buy. For eg., I know for a fact that I will never buy a flashy and super fast sports car even I had the money for it. What I will buy however is an amazingly blazing fast PC/ laptop and probably buy the Microsoft Sidewinder or the Logitech G29 Gaming Wheel and other gaming junk like that to satiate my ego and to make up for the lost time when I did not game. I would want to do that. That will be a substitute for all the gaming and racing I missed completely!

I also do not want to regret at the age of 60 or 70 that I did not have the opportunity to drive a car and own one. So I am gonna let that slide and definitely buy a big car :D A SUV mostly!