Day Trading Stocks & Futures

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
there is no mixing. i am just trying to get a sense of the area of strength . whether what i read in the volumes at a lower level for bank nifty is also reflecting in the nifty. then we can sort or understand the general trend of the index. . please understand this also could well be a phenomenon for a limited period where the money bags make such trades to do scalpiing on their own.

these guys make big money, and some of the traders with these guys make tremendous bonuses.
i was in auto sales . and have seen guys from hdfc sec, icici etc coming and picking up bmw 5 series, m5 sports cars -- cars which are upwards of 60/70 lakhs. these guys also do quite a bit of scalping / killing retails etc. :)
wow, please throw some more light on this ! You mean these traders who work for hdfc / icici, make so much from derivatives ?

there is no mixing. i am just trying to get a sense of the area of strength . whether what i read in the volumes at a lower level for bank nifty is also reflecting in the nifty. then we can sort or understand the general trend of the index. . please understand this also could well be a phenomenon for a limited period where the money bags make such trades to do scalpiing on their own.

these guys make big money, and some of the traders with these guys make tremendous bonuses.
i was in auto sales . and have seen guys from hdfc sec, icici etc coming and picking up bmw 5 series, m5 sports cars -- cars which are upwards of 60/70 lakhs. these guys also do quite a bit of scalping / killing retails etc. :)
Thanks for the details.