Day Trading Stocks & Futures

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
Thanks for sharing your trades Nitin bhai.

I am carrying my shorts in CAPF 474 / syndicate 30.7 . Although i am skeptical about syndicate, already bahut neeche aa chuka hai, 29 should hold on.
added more shorts CAPF @ 488, only for intraday - target 475

To continue. looking at the option chain now,
Please understand that this is just a very crude analysis that i do and does not have any prescribed methodical support. i could well be wrong but i am just trying to explain one of the pointers i look at.

i see that the put options are still in good volume between 24500 - 24000, and i dont see a corresponding strength in the call options above 25500. there is also a decent volume at 10000 pe. This is the reading i got today. this could well change later.

so even though the market is going up i personally would be cautious at levels above/ after 25500,
Mixing option data of Nifty & BN ? Not clear to me.
Please elaborate when you are free.

kharikumaar

Mixing option data of Nifty & BN ? Not clear to me.
Please elaborate when you are free.
there is no mixing. i am just trying to get a sense of the area of strength . whether what i read in the volumes at a lower level for bank nifty is also reflecting in the nifty. then we can sort or understand the general trend of the index. . please understand this also could well be a phenomenon for a limited period where the money bags make such trades to do scalpiing on their own.

these guys make big money, and some of the traders with these guys make tremendous bonuses.
i was in auto sales . and have seen guys from hdfc sec, icici etc coming and picking up bmw 5 series, m5 sports cars -- cars which are upwards of 60/70 lakhs. these guys also do quite a bit of scalping / killing retails etc. :)