Day Trading Stocks & Futures

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
What an interesting video game, stock market is . All of us have been discussing, and sharing our views about support here, and support there, and market did not even paused for a millisecond at daily / monthly supports. Wow ! Awesome !
The most important indication of extreme momentum is when market breaking support/resistance using gap down and gap up and don't bother to fill it.
First it broke down important support of 10800 with a big gap down and don't bother to fill it. :D

Then, posted there, I saw the extreme bearish momentum when market goes below and closed below Golden Fibo level of total up move from 9950 without any bounce.
Then next day the important support like 10560(mentioned here) which was tested 4 th time cleared by a big gap down.
This is indicating the unusual bear grip, I was repeatedly saying it here, since last few days, this time it's different.. it's unusual bear grip. Make money as much as possible.

In bear market volatility increases rapidly which helps the option buyers not like bull market where volatility is decreases with bigger up moves. Also bear market fall are very sharper, that can make your option double triple withing same day. Such opportunity don't come frequently.

Use it with your full capacity whenever u see break of a important level enter with full force with stop outside the level. The fun of bear market is market don't bother to test that support level, but market is busy to break the next level... That's the bear market which make price action traders life easy...

You just need the courage of George Soros to use maximum position size, stop is always there, for positional there is options. Bear market is giving us the opportunities to keep some positional PE, by making making our intraday option PE double and triple so that you can keep some without any risk (like me) to catch the gap downs.. :DD I like the bears....

Volatility is the friend of bears and the option premium of PE( not the CE). Something mathematical like option pricing also favors bears to gain big momentum.
It's gives more risk-reward trades easily than a bull market.

There was a famous quote from my favorite movie Rambo, 4.

John Rambo: Any of you boys want to shoot, now's the time. There isn't one of us that doesn't want to be someplace else. But this is what we do, who we are. Live for nothing, or die for something.

[There is stop in place and with proper money management, we don't need to die. Just enjoy your profit, use your maximum strength and have the courage like George Soros]

Happy Trading..

Last edited:

pannet1

So NSE is discriminating against its own countrymen?
NSE wants to discourage, getting bhavcopy through program. so we will get to this sooner or later. that HK VPN work around idea was very cool.

pannet1

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
I found this article on one of the blogs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blood on the streets?

Posted: 05 Oct 2018 09:48 AM PDT

Somewhere I heard someone say with this correction there is blood on the streets.

I disagree.

First, retail has to be big time long in the markets. Eg. sell your flat and invest in stocks so you can buy 2 flats in a year. Your next door aunty should give you awesome tips. This is not happening.

Second, index should double pretty fast. I have seen the index doubling in 3 months. The current generation of mutual fund managers has NOT seen this. These are the guys asking you to be 100% invested in so and so fund while they focus on FDs.

But times have changed so index doubling in 2-3 years will be a big thing. This has not happened so far.

Third, for blood on the streets, investors should lose heavily. Economy has to contract, jobs must be lost and brokerages should shut down. I have seen days where a brokerage sacks employees and GMs/ Veeps lose their jobs and default big time on their EMIs. This is not happening. May happen in the future.

As of now his is a small correction.

already crude script is showing signs of recovery (retracement)
Crude is overall long only! I wouldn't be surprised if it went to 100+ in a span of a year but for now we can see some mild relief.

Riskyman

I found this article on one of the blogs

Blood on the streets?

As of now his is a small correction.
A 20% correction from the top takes us to 9350 levels. a 30% correction to 8200 levels, a 40% correction to 7000 levels and a 50% correction to 5850 levels.
All of which is common in the stocks markets. Even then, one can argue that its only a retracement:DD

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
P/E ratio as on 5-Oct-2018 is at 24.95

View attachment 29216
I will go on a shopping spree in MF SIPs , only when PE goes below 15. Historically, that is not sustained for more than 2 to 3 years, so 2 to 3 years SIP is enough. Systematic Withdrawal Plan - SWP (exit), when PE starts going above 25, this also historically sustains around the same time frame of 2 to 3 years. This is what I usually suggest to all MF lovers. This rotation helps grow money much faster, than the usual 25 year SIP cycle.