Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Its old news.But this one CAATSA cannot be waived by the president alone.The congress has to do it.Enough lobbying has been going on around this one.Most of the congress was in favor of granting exemption. This headline is only for grabbing attention.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Its old news.But this one CAATSA cannot be waived by the president alone.The congress has to do it.Enough lobbying has been going on around this one.Most of the congress was in favor of granting exemption. This headline is only for grabbing attention.
Trump uncle is watching, we never know his ego.
He had not forgotten the Harley Davidson case and recently awarded India "The Tariff King".
Lets see the Russia and Iran effect (Nov 4).

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Last two days many options buyers made huge money in big move. Writers usually trapped in such moves when options buyers start making easy money.
Pro traders like me making big now. In last 2-3 days I bought and sold options @41 ->283 and today 62 -> 192 (holding rest for much hither target without any risk).
This is obviously in the expense of options writers money. :DD Some of them surely trapped.

Anyways as you said,
if it's working for you thumbs up. Everyone can have different perspective in the market and it's good to read their ideas.

But the fact is pro option buyers and sellers both are making money and when they are making windfall of profits they think opposite end is loosing. :p:D I think, this time 10500 PE writers are getting trapped (may be its because I made 7 times profit using option buying, and repeating the performance easily, I am thinking other side must be trapped and panicked :blackeye:).

Happy Trading and Cheers.
That's what I say there are times when you sell options and there are times you buy options.That is the Hallmark of options trader.Cannot be rigid about it.Go with the flow.Market is my guide. Lots of ppl make lots of noise abt greeks. just to sound geeky.

SarangSood

That's what I say there are times when you sell options and there are times you buy options.That is the Hallmark of options trader.Cannot be rigid about it.Go with the flow.Market is my guide. Lots of ppl make lots of noise abt greeks. just to sound geeky.
That's what i meant by playing volatility or non volatility. 70% of the time my position is either in ratios or condor strategies because bnf is mostly volatile. Other times it's basically a short strangle that too with constant delta management. Buying or selling single leg cal or put is totally a different ball game and hats off to them who make money consistently in it and that too easily.