Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Last two days many options buyers made huge money in big move. Writers usually trapped in such moves when options buyers start making easy money.
Pro traders like me making big now. In last 2-3 days I bought and sold options @41 ->283 and today 62 -> 192 (holding rest for much hither target without any risk).
This is obviously in the expense of options writers money. :DD Some of them surely trapped.

Anyways as you said,
if it's working for you thumbs up. Everyone can have different perspective in the market and it's good to read their ideas.

But the fact is pro option buyers and sellers both are making money and when they are making windfall of profits they think opposite end is loosing. :p:D I think, this time 10500 PE writers are getting trapped (may be its because I made 7 times profit using option buying, and repeating the performance easily, I am thinking other side must be trapped and panicked :blackeye:).

Happy Trading and Cheers.
Well done @headstrong007 :) Maybe you can help us boarders by posting your views more often :)

Raj232

I will go on a shopping spree in MF SIPs , only when PE goes below 15. Historically, that is not sustained for more than 2 to 3 years, so 2 to 3 years SIP is enough. Systematic Withdrawal Plan - SWP (exit), when PE starts going above 25, this also historically sustains around the same time frame of 2 to 3 years. This is what I usually suggest to all MF lovers. This rotation helps grow money much faster, than the usual 25 year SIP cycle.
Good insight Rahul ji :) .. so basically at the bottom of the market (2-3 yrs) invest in a normal SIP .. and at the top end (2-3 yrs) go in for a SWP with 3 yr timeframe .. Am I correct in my understanding ? Thanks in advance ..

Raj232

Is anybody facing issues with Getbhavcopy.Today morning it is giving this error.
View attachment 29204

When I connected through VPN which was HongKong IP address. It worked nicely.
All foreigners IP addresses are allowed.. local IPs are blocked ... hehhee ...:DD:DD:DD:DD

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Two portfolios made in moneycontrol of stocks suggested by TJ members in july 2014. look what happened with four years bull market . most of the popular stocks of that time are dead now.

In this only money enhancing stocks are Indusind bank 3x, maruti 3x, sterlite techno 6x, Johnson control 4x, sonata 3x, VIP 4x, waterbase 3x.

1.jpg

2.jpg

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
Good insight Rahul ji :) .. so basically at the bottom of the market (2-3 yrs) invest in a normal SIP .. and at the top end (2-3 yrs) go in for a SWP with 3 yr timeframe .. Am I correct in my understanding ? Thanks in advance ..
very much Raj ji, the time frame of 2 to 3 years is a broader view based on historical data , to be specific I would say 2 years is enough for both sides, since market spends more time between PE of 15 to 25. So effectively, you save the time when market is going from PE of 25 to 15, and use that time to gain interest in FDs. This can give you around 20% more cumulative returns in 1 complete stock market cycle, and effectively 100% more returns - as compared to a long term SIP of 25 to 30 years. Just my theoretical view. Experts and more experienced people here can add more insights to this.

vikas2131

प्रिय Investor, हमारा पुत्र SENSEX और पुत्री कु. NIFTY अब हमारे कहने में नहीं रहे, हाथ से निकल गये हैं। उनके साथ किसी भी तरह का लेन-देन ना करें। इसमें ख़ास करके उनके मामा F&Oका बहुत बड़ा हाथ है तो उसका रत्तीभर भी विश्वास ना करें।

आपके हितेच्छु,
BSE (माता), NSE (पिता)

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
प्रिय Investor, हमारा पुत्र SENSEX और पुत्री कु. NIFTY अब हमारे कहने में नहीं रहे, हाथ से निकल गये हैं। उनके साथ किसी भी तरह का लेन-देन ना करें। इसमें ख़ास करके उनके मामा F&Oका बहुत बड़ा हाथ है तो उसका रत्तीभर भी विश्वास ना करें।

आपके हितेच्छु,
BSE (माता), NSE (पिता)
Bachche agar ek bar hat se nikal gaya to 'nicha girne wala harkat' hi to karega ki nahi? :p :DD