Day Trading Stocks & Futures

NJ78

I honestly don't think this is going to weigh open SEBI actually. It does seem to me that things would happen as they choose them to happen. Sorry for being a bit pessimistic but these players are too big.
This fight can gain legs if we're able to rope in some pro-consumer, finance-centric organizations like Moneylife Foundation. This foundation has lawyers, activists and the ever-reliable Sucheta Dalal. They are known to take the fight to the big boys and win. NSE & SEBI are often in their critical radar.

This fight can gain legs if we're able to rope in some pro-consumer, finance-centric organizations like Moneylife Foundation. This foundation has lawyers, activists and the ever-reliable Sucheta Dalal. They are known to take the fight to the big boys and win. NSE & SEBI are often in their critical radar.
Thanks for bringing this up! I completely forgot.

Last edited:

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
I do not know if these half witted old hags are aware of a website.I would suggest each of us write a very nicely drafted letter and post it to one of the member and send it to sebi office.Each one of us need to get hold of atleast 5 people we know who trades.They inturn should be able to get hold of 5 people.I am sure we can have a decent number exponentially.I suggest @headstrong007 to come out with a draft so that we can call have the same wording where we put forth logical arguments (if know it falls on deaf ears) but lets no get frustrations into it.
I think its better to move the traffic(who are against such rule) to Avi Garg whats app group, already there are some serious trader want to fight together. I am also with them. Let's fight together. British rule to success was divide and rule.
I am not fond of Zerodha now, stopped trading with them after lots of glitches and various issue arrised. Although, I was one of the old customers to them and still have an account with them. I have contacted with their forum members bcoz after all we are traders whether we are part of different forums or different brokers we must fight together.

I suggest, give the valuable suggestion there. After all endless chit chat or voting (as the number is still negligible) will not help us, but a case in High Court or Supreme Court can only stop them.
They are preparing for a case as last option. Let's give valuable suggestion there. Copy valuable suggestion from here. Members here also very knowledgeable and intelligent.

Last edited:
I think its better to move the traffic(who are against such rule) to Avi Garg wats app group, already there are some serious trader want to fight together. I am also with them. Let's fight together. British rule to success was divide and rule.
I am not fond of Zerodha now, stopped trading with them after lots of glitches and various issue arrised. Although, I was one of the old customers to them and still have an account with them. I have contacted with their forum members bcoz after all we are traders whether we are part of different forums or different brokers we must fight together.

I suggest, give the valuable suggestion there. After all endless chit chat or voting (as the number is still negligible) will not help us, but a case in High Court or Supreme Court can only stop them.
They are preparing for a case as last option. Let's give valuable suggestion there. Copy valuable suggestion from here. Members here also very knowledgeable and intelligent.
Point I can think of that can be added:

India's ease of doing business rank is only just improving. We were ranked 130 in 2017 and jumped to 100 in 2018 (source: http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=173116) The current SEBI proposal goes against the tenets of the ease of doing business because trading is considered as a business. Gains from F&O trades are categorized into the "Business Income" head of the ITR form and it is done for a reason. If the current SEBI proposal goes through, it would be creating a hinderance for all the retail traders concerned, from an ease of doing business perspective. From that point alone, the move is retrograde in nature.

If the other members of the forum can think of other such pertinent points, also suggested by @sanju005ind we can create a structured bunch of logical arguments that would strengthen the case. Over to you guys.

@headstrong007 - if you can please create a google doc where such pertinent points can be first accumulated, we could then fare it into a properly edited document once done. Perhaps you would be advised to create some sort of a deadline by the end of which we can gather all possible arguments.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
I think its better to move the traffic(who are against such rule) to Avi Garg whats app group, already there are some serious trader want to fight together. I am also with them. Let's fight together. British rule to success was divide and rule.

I am for that.How do I join the group.

headstrong007

headstrong007

@headstrong007 - if you can please create a google doc where such pertinent points can be first accumulated, we could then fare it into a properly edited document once done. Perhaps you would be advised to create some sort of a deadline by the end of which we can gather all possible arguments.
Hi just copy paste your comment in the following thread, it is better than google doc IMO as with TJ platform much more unknown people can view it all and share their view also. Here in day trading thread imp topic related posts are buried down with other posts.

http://www.traderji.com/community/t...to-cut-retailers-participation-in-f-o.106175/

headstrong007