Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Let me first bring to your attention that in any field wether in sport or in business only the top 5%-10% is the success rate.
Not everybody becomes a CEO or nor everybody wins Gold medals.Why is it any diferent for trading.Trading is the only field where the lowest rung
player has a chance to compete with the Top 5-10 percenter. Please check the statistics for how many businesses are out there that survive after 5 years.
Why not the government or the regulatory bodies step in and tell the business that they are risking not only their capital but also risking the bank loans
there by creating the NPA mess.Why does not the govt tell the job seekers that they cannot become CEO's. Every citizen has a right to live and seek equal oppurtunity
granted by the constitution of our country.If retail investors are unable to understand the FnO then let them spend our tax money to create awareness and understanding.
Let this not be a game for the elite club. I have seen many people agreeing with SEBI.It is just a case of once a person is in they want to shut the door behind.
I am voicing this concern for the beginners and the next generation of youth who will find it difficult for making a trading career.

Let me first bring to your attention that in any field wether in sport or in business only the top 5%-10% is the success rate.
Not everybody becomes a CEO or nor everybody wins Gold medals.Why is it any diferent for trading.Trading is the only field where the lowest rung
player has a chance to compete with the Top 5-10 percenter. Please check the statistics for how many businesses are out there that survive after 5 years.
Why not the government or the regulatory bodies step in and tell the business that they are risking not only their capital but also risking the bank loans
there by creating the NPA mess.Why does not the govt tell the job seekers that they cannot become CEO's. Every citizen has a right to live and seek equal oppurtunity
granted by the constitution of our country.If retail investors are unable to understand the FnO then let them spend our tax money to create awareness and understanding.
Let this not be a game for the elite club. I have seen many people agreeing with SEBI.It is just a case of once a person is in they want to shut the door behind.
I am voicing this concern for the beginners and the next generation of youth who will find it difficult for making a trading career.
I know for certain that old hags like SP Tulsian were advocating a complete restriction on derivatives trading by retailers because in their opinions, it would protect them. I say who the hell are they decide on our behalf? That guy makes enough to appear on cnbc and he can be an arm chair expert doling out one stock recommendation after the other but what about the others who are just starting out?

NJ78

I know for certain that old hags like SP Tulsian were advocating a complete restriction on derivatives trading by retailers because in their opinions, it would protect them. I say who the hell are they decide on our behalf? That guy makes enough to appear on cnbc and he can be an arm chair expert doling out one stock recommendation after the other but what about the others who are just starting out?
This fellow actually runs a (not cheap) paid F&O advisory service where the majority of his subscribers happen to be retail traders. These minions act as if they're blessed to receive guidance directly from this famous CNBC guy. It's really pathetic the different faces people portray in matters of public interest vs private intent.

This fellow actually runs a (not cheap) paid F&O advisory service where the majority of his subscribers happen to be retail traders. These minions act as if they're blessed to receive guidance directly from this famous CNBC guy. It's really pathetic the different faces people portray in matters of public interest vs private intent.
That guy is an unscrupulous fellow.

Shiv12345

Visiting this forum after a long time. Hopefully, BN 28200 CE (23rd Aug) will blast on Monday as well (at least during opening).

Technically, US markets came out of consolidation phase (some two weeks back). But will they sustain their momentum or not? Can DOW breach 26000 this time or not? These are some tricky questions.

DOW closed fairly on a strong note on Friday. Moreover, SGX Nifty blasted and closed above 11500. Monday shall be exciting session.

-- Jai Hind

Last edited: