Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TradeJoker

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Bhai, everyone has a view on the MKT. Pre 2008 a dabeli seller in my area spoke about his holdings and what stock to buy ... :D

Shri RR is after all the RBI guv... :)
He is a lot more....being responsible for the Country's currency !

The global stock market is very small when compared to the global currency market.
yeah, he is responsible , but the words 'crash is coming' sounds like someone who shorted in mkt and waiting to buy at low :D

LivetoTrade

yeah, he is responsible , but the words 'crash is coming' sounds like someone who shorted in mkt and waiting to buy at low :D
Nah, sorry to disagree again - he did it 3 years before the 2008 crash too, when he was chief Economist at the IMF, just being responsible.

It just depends on us, as to how we take it :D

Nah, sorry to disagree again - he did it 3 years before the 2008 crash too, when he was chief Economist at the IMF, just being responsible.

So it finally sounds like in any other case: Notice it, set the stop loss targets in what ever way plus a worst case stop loss in what ever is traded and done as investment and move on as done before.

TradeJoker

yeah, that means he only predicting crashes,or when he predicted breakout in mkt nobody noticed it,especially the media, just my view :D

sudoku1

yeah, that means he only predicting crashes,or when he predicted breakout in mkt nobody noticed it,especially the media, just my view :D
til EOD today..i had oposing views against his..bt now i m in tandem..reason ?i believe only in my charts n nthing else.

simplebuthard

I can work as trade executor. Anyone in need?

Some important Results are coming next week.

11/08/2014 Results - Tata motors, SAIL, HPCL
12/08/2014 Results -Tata power, Sunpharma, NMDC, IOC, Coal India, BPCL, BHEL
13/08/2014 Results - ONGC, GMR infra, Unitech
14/08/2014 Results - RCOM, Relcapital, Hindalco, Cipla
In charts, The only index looks possibly make uptrend is CNXIT. Everything else choppy.

Many nifty 50 stocks awaiting next week to fall & touch febo 61.8% of recent big rally of last months.

Raghuveer

Use free and open source ShareX to upload pics with just a few mouse clicks. Quite easy to use, no complicated steps at all.

Quote from ShareX site:
"ShareX is an open source program that lets you take screenshots or screencasts of any selected area with a single key, save them in your clipboard, hard disk or instantly upload them to over 30 different file hosting services.

Take a screenshot or a screencast, have it uploaded and get the URL
copied to your clipboard with a single hotkey.

http ://getsharex.com
"

ShareX is easier than using steps in TP's signature or the ones given by Somatung.
Hi Somatung
thanks, for these helpful instructions,
but it is difficult to do all of these during trading hrs

I've tried to cut back my time on TJ, succeeded for quite some time but like an addict keep coming back.

Need stronger willpower.

You also enjoy the weekend, u have closed ur thread, where can I request u for your movie links for weekend.