Day Trading Stocks & Futures

stock72

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

owe to dow run up yesterday huge gap up also possible on monday .. but to make money one should stay in the trade for couple of days ( toughest part though ) to extract the benefit of reversal if all it happen..

Why not, we can see an island reversal. But the question is when.
IMO, atleast not on Monday (unless there is some huge gap up open) or will be possible only after some fall or a dip.

NS made a low of 7540.1 and closed at 7568.55

As far as low is concerned, IMO, there are few more numbers/levels below this low that NS has to touch, before any up move.

Secondly between island low and NS last close, there is still quite a lot of difference, so a huge gap up is required to reverse it.

Thirdly it is easier to fill island gap in down move than a normal up move. So the gap up open is the easiest way for such reversal

These are just my readings and I may be wrong. :D

vishal7176

ST da
every profitable & successful trader of history did had a horror story..but it inspire us & teach us..what should not be doing in trading.
we have already read so many stories of world traders in market wizards.Bur e dont have any good example if indian trader which can inspire us.a role model in trader world.we want to know about journey of our own Indian market wizards.who can be better than you..if Time permits & you fell like sharing it.please share it..we all have a weekend to listen this story step by step..Trust me every life story is inspiring..& if its coming from ST da..it would be like a bible for traders..
It will inspire & motivate us which no other motivational guru can do..
kindly share it
regards

If possible , please share ST dada , please

thank you

starscream

i dont have any pdf.
but you can ask me any doubts if you have.
will try my best to solve.
smart trade is a genius.. try his swift method too.. it works like charm.:thumb:

SS
please do share ambush method complete pdf I am reading it from the forum directly