Day Trading Stocks & Futures

*LIC Loses ₹16,300 Cr Of Investment Value In Adani Group Stocks Today*

LIC Invst Value In Adani Group Stocks Stands At ₹60,500 Cr Today Vs 76,800 Cr Yesterday

LIC Loses Max Invst Value In Ambuja Cement, Followed By Adani Total & Adani Ports

**Considered Intra-day Lows

Great dilemma
Adani Enterprises FPO Price Band 3112 - 3274.

Now 2 options with Adanis:

-Withdraw FPO
-Revise Price Band

The problem is Adanis cannot revise FPO price more than 10% of the lower band.

Means FPO price cannot go below 2801/-

Share is trading at 2800.

Whats will Adanis do ?

SEBI study reveals that 89% of the retail traders in equity derivatives lose money in the market and only 11 % are profitable.We always knew this fact but now it is supported by a study of 67 % of retail traders universe ( pretty large sample size ).....average profit of those profitable traders is Rs 1.5 Lakhs per annum which is not enough to live on trading profits....

Interesting statistics....

https://www.business-standard.com/a...quity-f-o-suffered-losses-123012501466_1.html

Last edited:
Weekend Thought
- Tech companies are trapped on both ends , Institutional investors are asking to cut down head count ( Google asked to layoff 1.5 Lac employee)
- US senate is crackdown on monopoly.
It seems party for Techie is over.

Suddenly the huge investment is in Oil and Gas industry , It's unimaginable.
To my surprise
America is 2 largest LNG exporter on 1 number It's Australia, was total surprise.

Vividly I remember report on O&G industry, In coming 15 years there will be severe shortage of Skilled engineers in this sector as they are either retire or they them self will hang on boots.
Suddenly core Engineering activity has getting huge investment...

travi

2 saal k research k baad 2 din mein kama gaye hindenburg !
Not surprising but i've not come across anyone in TJ who indulged in Adani group stocks for portfolio.
I've traded some but usually very difficult to hold extremely exponential moves and every time the risk:reward seems not to be worth it.

Anyway, I came to know of this and wanted to say "Koi Doodh ka dhula nahi hai" :DD

Hindenburg report on Welltower published DEC 7th, 2022.
Welltower: Exposing The Shell Game – Hindenburg Research

share chart: stock just rallied after a few days.

1674841709150.png

Not surprising but i've not come across anyone in TJ who indulged in Adani group stocks for portfolio.
I've traded some but usually very difficult to hold extremely exponential moves and every time the risk:reward seems not to be worth it.

Anyway, I came to know of this and wanted to say "Koi Doodh ka dhula nahi hai" :DD

Hindenburg report on Welltower published DEC 7th, 2022.
Welltower: Exposing The Shell Game – Hindenburg Research

share chart: stock just rallied after a few days.

View attachment 48780
Beauty of Hindenburg is that They have very good strike rate very metaculs strike, Electric vehicle company Nikola.
Now it's not politicians game where you can do ruksuk and get away with things.
Now Adani has to come clean , Still they have not Replied point wise.
And they are now dealing with International investors.
Out come will be disasterous for Indian Bank, LIC,MF and Investors.
Once you stand as guilt then every minute issues will imerges .....
Precisely strike at center of gravity at Adani by Hindenburg...

travi

Beauty of Hindenburg is that They have very good strike rate very metaculs strike, Electric vehicle company Nikola.
All these big organisations cycle through this.
So there is no doomsday scenario that i see but everyone wants to dramatize it like that.

They have replied pointwise. I posted it last night.

https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/general-trading-chat.96368/page-8037#post-1459706

travi

MF Exposure to the group

adani mutual fund exposure - Twitter Search / Twitter source: Head of Research at Fyers
----------------------
Indian BANK Exposure:
India banks' exposure to Adani Group is limited - CLSA, Jefferies | Reuters Reuters report
The brokerage pegs the exposure of Indian private banks at 0.3% of FY24 loans and 1.5% of FY24 net-worth. For PSU banks, the exposure is 0.7% of FY24 loans and 6% of FY24 net-worth, CLSA said. ($1 = 81.6150 Indian rupees)

"Most of the incremental funding to the group for new businesses and acquisitions has come via overseas sources."
------------------------
LIC exposure to Adani: This one seems be on the higher side of 5% plus.
I dont have LIC stock so i'm not pulling my hair.
------------------------
In my opinion, as i said before, I never made a portfolio out of these stocks and i'm not defending Adani.
What i'm rather defending is Nifty/BN bcos thats where my money is :DD

Adani is not like some paytm trying to survive on cashbacks/payment gateway or Nykaa with fairtale story. It has key irreplaceable verticals from logistics, cement, energy, fmcg, infra etc

Tata steel same story few years ago, before that even big Infy allegation was there. Dhirubhai's RIL ki tho baat hi nahi karenge :D
reminds me of panama papers and other leaks :p

Those retail holding entities face a valuation correction as a worst-case scenario.
There are companies without fraud going to bankruptcy like Idea and also the other side like yesbank/ADAG group but their inherent businesses either continued or got acquired.