Day Trading Stocks & Futures

MF Exposure to the group

adani mutual fund exposure - Twitter Search / Twitter source: Head of Research at Fyers
----------------------
Indian BANK Exposure:
India banks' exposure to Adani Group is limited - CLSA, Jefferies | Reuters Reuters report
The brokerage pegs the exposure of Indian private banks at 0.3% of FY24 loans and 1.5% of FY24 net-worth. For PSU banks, the exposure is 0.7% of FY24 loans and 6% of FY24 net-worth, CLSA said. ($1 = 81.6150 Indian rupees)

"Most of the incremental funding to the group for new businesses and acquisitions has come via overseas sources."
------------------------
LIC exposure to Adani: This one seems be on the higher side of 5% plus.
I dont have LIC stock so i'm not pulling my hair.
------------------------
In my opinion, as i said before, I never made a portfolio out of these stocks and i'm not defending Adani.
What i'm rather defending is Nifty/BN bcos thats where my money is :DD

Adani is not like some paytm trying to survive on cashbacks/payment gateway or Nykaa with fairtale story. It has key irreplaceable verticals from logistics, cement, energy, fmcg, infra etc

Tata steel same story few years ago, before that even big Infy allegation was there. Dhirubhai's RIL ki tho baat hi nahi karenge :D
reminds me of panama papers and other leaks :p

Those retail holding entities face a valuation correction as a worst-case scenario.
There are companies without fraud going to bankruptcy like Idea and also the other side like yesbank/ADAG group but their inherent businesses either continued or got acquired.
But the thing is that the Adani scrips hardly pay any dividend. I just checked. Maybe these are good for only price play.

travi

But the thing is that the Adani scrips hardly pay any dividend. I just checked. Maybe these are good for only price play.
yes, seems so. I dont track much, occasionaly some name when there can be a trade. Wilmar was good during IPO.

All these big organisations cycle through this.
So there is no doomsday scenario that i see but everyone wants to dramatize it like that.
This is not 80 scenario when Dhirubhai beat short sellers.Common investors had immense faith in him. I was listening to people that they put money in Reliance for their daughters marriage or for any unexpected event.
This is not case with Adani and its 2020 time is diffrent .
So just casual saying will not suffice. At what cost??
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thepri...and-its-growth-story-adani-group/1341997/?amp

There is famus QUOTE which is best suited for this reaction...
" *Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel."*