Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Liquidity driven Easy money is now thing of past.
Now it's all about Earnings and Valuation.

Nish

Needs pray form our forum members.
I am just sharing my personal Horrifying experience on personal front.
My son who is just 12 plus years old has devloped Covid-19 simptoms from yesterday night( 25 Jan ) which was sleepless night. Today took to Doctor. हे has given 5 days medicines called after completing 3 day medicines then decision will be taken to go for Covid-19 test or not already Covid-19 treatment is started. It's painful to see , frightened and the Temperature is in range of 102 to 104 Unfortunately can't bring down Temperature by cold water forehead strip it will come down at his own . Loss of appatite, irritablity due to home isolation. I am is with him. He has not gone out side always using mask. Still Covid-19 caught him.
I checked with Covid-19 incharge he also told me only at 4 day test can give perfect result. So continue with treatment given by Doctor and monitoring Spo2 level.
This rampant spread is really unimaginable.
Requesting those who have young kids is there house please take care.
After getting infection It's helpless felling to wait and watch.
Pray for his speedy recovery.
Also I Pray to God No one has to go through this hellish situation.
Apegaonkar9
May God Bless all your Family for quick recovery !

It is happening everywhere . 2 - 3- 4 or all members in many families are facing the same problems due to various forms and varients of the deadly virus !

Same sympptoms everywhere - Fever , headache, cold , cough, throat irritation and all that at the same time ! .. Looks like , Someone in virology world is hail-bent to reduce human population thru such bad and mean way of Dr Jackal type mindset !

But Humans are tough species ! We overcame Cholera , Plague, SARS, Bird and Pig flues , Aids etc ! A kinf Terminator invasions , which Humans are facing !

By the way , I always avoid such symptoms at the very start of the attack and take one Lariago ( Quinine ) Tablet Morning evening after meal for tow days. Also use Eucaliptus ( Nilgiri ) oil drops on Hanky and inhale lightly after every hour ! And eat some Dabur Glucose powder , since quinine reduces body sugar !

I am NOT a doctor - missed the MBBS admision by one percent in open category and many lucky patients are spared from my treatment ! :)

Pl consult your physician !

Again May God Help your in such testing time !

Raj232

Why did you edit the post........what were the 3 black lines?
I will prefer the post if you post when it is 25 :DD:DD
Many persons dislike my posts, so instead of increasing their blood pressure, I edited the post :)
Even if I posted, nobody would have traded, since there is really no guarantee how the market will move. It can be traded only on a small amount which one can afford to lose (a.k.a Hero2Zero or Zero2Hero )