Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Some important data : Every 18 months S&P index corrects 10 % or more from its top......we are now at 9 % so some more to go in all the markets....our markets also indicate the same.......one can use this data to correctly position our investments in the market.......

Fed says it will start increasing interest rates from March 2022. So next 2 months some good opportunities of buying stocks from our shopping list at lower prices........I look for levels of sub 16000 on nifty in next 2 months...( 12-15 % from the top ).This level also matches with my EWT analysis......
Dear Smart_Trade,

Request you to post the long term chart for EWT if that is ok for you, it will be of immense help.

Regards,
PTK

Dear Smart_Trade,

Request you to post the long term chart for EWT if that is ok for you, it will be of immense help.

Regards,
PTK
I dont get involved in long term EWT counts as they are too confusing and leaves too many options open . But I concentrate on short/med term where the action is clear.If the action is not clear, I let it go.I dont insist that we have to understand each and every move which the market makes.

My preferred count is ABC flat correction, we being in C wave down...but I can be totally wrong and market does something totally different....

Last edited:
Uday Kotak says stock market is like a game we played when we were kids.....it is Snakes and Ladders.....we are happy when we get a ladder to go up....but sometimes we are going to get snakes which will pull us down, so manage the snakes and be on top of the game and enjoy playing this very rewarding game.........

Uday Kotak says stock market is like a game we played when we were kids.....it is Snakes and Ladders.....we are happy when we get a ladder to go up....but sometimes we are going to get snakes which will pull us down, so manage the snakes and be on top of the game and enjoy playing this very rewarding game.........
Snake + Ladder = Volatility

Basic rule of the game of Equity = need to have capacity to digest the volatility.

If one cannot digest volatility .... Fixed Income Instruments are for him. But inflation and taxes will almost eat out all the returns.

As they say if you cannot bear the heat (volatility), get out of the kitchen.

The Snake and ladder volatility ....

M&M records 1 lakh bookings of XUV700, bills 14,000 units.

In today's time one way for Easy money is
to build a very small startup and sell it to Zomato for a sizeable sum.