Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TCS reports 9600 Cr PAT, 47000 Cr Quarterly revenue with 25.6% margins, strong deal win BUT street is disappointed.... PUNISHES it with 6% down.

But new age companies like Zomato report more losses , increase guidance on losses and is cheered. :DD:DD:DD:DD

BAHUT BE-INSAFI HAI YE :rage::rage:
There was nothing very alarming in TCS numbers to warrant 6.5 % downmove. So it was a great buy opportunity yesterday as well as today morning if one is convinced about the future of the company. Such drops without corrosponding fundamental reason to warrant such a fall are great entry points in good franchises.

Hoping such a fall comes in Titan also so that I can add to my portfolio positions.

Last edited:
Godrej Properties further Up 3%

DMart 4782 ....

Today made a High of 4892

Looks like it's in no mood to wait for Deepawali for fire crackers ....
i.e. crossing BRN 5K

DMart ko IRCTC ki hawa lag gayi:DD:DD

Bajaj Finserve 18139:greedy:

Crossed 18K Second Time.:cool:

Bola tha na ye khareedna hai to Uncha hi khareedna padega. :DD

Bajaj Finserve 18139:greedy:

Crossed 18K Second Time.:cool:

Bola tha na ye khareedna hai to Uncha hi khareedna padega. :DD
People must be missing the pandemic 1.0 March 2020 market fall when Bajaj Finance was available at 1800, and Bajaj Finserve below 4K.
But at that time 99% of People didn't buy. That's people's psychology.

If you don't have balls to buy when market is going southwards to patal-lok ....at least you should start buying when it starts going up and upward trend is confirmed (completely ignoring the psychology that how will I buy at x++ bucks when it was available at x bucks sometime back.)

The secret of profitable long term investing is to stay in stocks.