Day Trading Stocks & Futures

brokenbull

on a lighter note, wonder how ur portf looks like :D
i've had only SBI / hdfcbank for 2 decades and i've never had to worry.
On a much lighter note even my wife/kid does not know the details of my portofolio. (my kid is the nominee in all accounts of course. My wife is wealthy on her own right (inherited).Mine is self made from Dirt poor >bada boom>bust>boom. Another 3650 days to live . so no more big risk.!:cool:

Last edited:

brokenbull

LVB -Bank is charging for RTGS online transaction. Is it violation of RBI instruction to Banks? To push digital transactions few months banks RBI had announced that there wont be any changres for NEFT and RTGS online transactions. But LVB is still charging, Should RBI know about it?
True,
Not just LVB many private banks charge for RTGS .
NEFT is free every where.
IMPS is free only in very few banks.

True,
Not just LVB many private banks charge for RTGS .
NEFT is free every where.
IMPS is free only in very few banks.
I don't think NEFT is free. Union Bank charges me Rs. 3.26 every time for it. Haven't tried for amounts bigger than 1 lakh.

I don't think NEFT is free. Union Bank charges me Rs. 3.26 every time for it. Haven't tried for amounts bigger than 1 lakh.
NEFT is free in many banks.I have been using NEFT and RTGS in Axis Bank and HDFC Bank......it is free in both these banks......not sure if it is free for a particular account type etc....but my Axis account is a current account and HDFC is a savings account but both dont charge any fees for NEFT/RTGS transfers.

as @brokenbull said, NEFT is free in the banks that I came across. Perhaps you could ask your bank why they are not passing the benefits that RBI gave.
we were told we are trying to make digital India and to push digital transactions RBI waived off charges for NEFT and RTGS. I dont understand why some banks still charge. Perhaps they dont want to make digital India and want to not to listen to our beloved Prime minister on digital India. Perhaps they might listen if the issue is escalated to RBI or Prime minister or Finance minister