Day Trading Stocks & Futures

not yet started for all age groups but shop owners and industries have been asked to produce vaccination cert if they want to remain open... govt should open vaccination for all and start it 24*7.... we have to work on war footing
Yeah, it's open 24 x 7 in govt. hospitals in Delhi now.

keep your set of rules with yourself as are not useful for others,
when your analysis/rules cant look into the future moves :DD
The forum is meant to share the strategies, including individual methods. It's ok. At least he is putting in efforts to post detailed charts and explanations.

Vaccinations cannot be opened to all yet. SII does not have capacity yet to produce more than 45L vaccines per day.
Even when restricted to above 45, the number of daily vaccinations already is ~40L.

Until both Bharat Bio + SII can raise capacity to >60L, vaccination will not be opened for all.

I think the government is doing ok on the vaccination front.

Let's not forget that even the vaccinated have to be careful and that another booster maybe needed after a year or so. The data is still coming in about the various vaccines.

J&J have a single dose vaccine. I due time we will see nasal vaccines too. In another year it will be come a walk in OPD procedure.

vikas2131

I think the government is doing ok on the vaccination front.

Let's not forget that even the vaccinated have to be careful and that another booster maybe needed after a year or so. The data is still coming in about the various vaccines.

J&J have a single dose vaccine. I due time we will see nasal vaccines too. In another year it will be come a walk in OPD procedure.
Tablets are being tested. Could be out by the end of this year.