Draw TL that fits in ones way
whether from
top of the candle/wick
from solid body
or
if doesnt fit these two
then from anywhere

:DD :DD
Lines have nothing to do with wyckoff. I have mentioned many times that with simple patterns/ trend lines one can trade accumulation/distribution.

With regard to lines they are very logically drawn. It's just that I don't want to discuss all such stuff. But every resource/books I have mentioned many times here or in other threads. If somebody is interested dig the threads.

You may not agree with the way lines are drawn but they are good for me.

Every pattern (yes, every pattern) has a set of rules
particularly about drawing of trend lines
and
one cant deviate from those set of rules
now a days, however, some deviates from those rules
but only a bit
and not to the extent, as per ones wish (read whims and fancies)

and as far as deviation from the rules is concerned
most of the humans like, to deviate and want to live in their own way, even in life
but certainly not allowed
otherwise there will be chaos every where.

Every pattern (yes, every pattern) has a set of rules
particularly about drawing of trend lines
and
one cant deviate from those set of rules
now a days, however, some deviates from those rules
but only a bit
and not to the extent, as per ones wish (read whims and fancies)
The set of rules I am following are different. And just because you don't know does not mean they don't exist. Or to be more clear if it's not there in many trading resources (read books, courses etc) does mean it's not there.

iwillwin

Are bhai hum tho idharich hain.....market ko aap ke bharose chhod diya hain.......Corona 2nd wave will pull the market down but this wave will also not be permanent. So lower prices are great opportunity in long term.
ya 2nd wave is spreading brutally fast...all pls take utmost care and avoid venturing out...pls get urself vaccinated asap if u r 45 plus or comorbid condition...here in surat situation is very bad...heard mumbai is worse

ya 2nd wave is spreading brutally fast...all pls take utmost care and avoid venturing out...pls get urself vaccinated asap if u r 45 plus or comorbid condition...here in surat situation is very bad...heard mumbai is worse
Have they started vaccinations for lower ages and door to door ? I heard there are now easy vaccination centres near textile market areas.

iwillwin

Have they started vaccinations for lower ages and door to door ? I heard there are now easy vaccination centres near textile market areas.
not yet started for all age groups but shop owners and industries have been asked to produce vaccination cert if they want to remain open... govt should open vaccination for all and start it 24*7.... we have to work on war footing

apegaonkar9

Don't worry same in Vadodara. In night after curfew hours ambulance with sealed body's comes for cremations. No exact figures out in print or digital media in Gujrat.
Only chaos and chaos. Only Almighty knows when this is going to end.

The set of rules I am following are different. And just because you don't know does not mean they don't exist. Or to be more clear if it's not there in many trading resources (read books, courses etc) does mean it's not there.
well, my previous reply to your post was deleted by mods.
keep your set of rules with yourself as are not useful for others,
when your analysis/rules cant look into the future moves :DD