Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Belief is required in many of the names sirji :DD
If one cant buy at 2K and finds pain, buying at 4-5K is just lip service :p
Yes...when I said 2 years back that I find DMart as a great buy at Rs 800-1000, few of our members found that price unsustainable..... though I was saying I find it attractive and I was not recommending/forcing anyone to buy at Rs 1000...Now at Rs 3050 what will these guys do ?? I bought each stock I mentioned and I am rewarded beyond my expectations by the market......we can have faith in our actions only if we study these companies ourselves.....

When the market was tanking in Feb/March 2020, many of the "investors" living near my house were ringing me and asking how low the market will go ? Is it a right time to buy ? Shall we buy in one lumpsum or in SIP, which stocks etc.....and I told every one that they should start buying as it was a great opportunity to buy great stocks at very supressed prices.....I meet few of them around my home and when asked have you bought ? Look at the levels now...the common answer is no...we did not buy we kept looking at the market and assuming it will go down further, we did not buy.....now tell us where to buy and what to buy........:D:DD

Last edited:
Fyers had some issue for 5-10 mins, OMS was down, create order requests got rejected and status of existing ones was not updating ... fyi

.we can have faith in our actions only if we study these companies ourselves
True for both investing on your own and trading. Without study and understanding, we can become slaves to positions also, i have faced the 2nd issue and now wont invest directly until i have a plan. Invest in MF + trading.

travi

Fyers had some issue for 5-10 mins, OMS was down, create order requests got rejected and status of existing ones was not updating ... fyi

True for both investing on your own and trading. Without study and understanding, we can become slaves to positions also, i have faced the 2nd issue and now wont invest directly until i have a plan. Invest in MF + trading.
For mid and small still using MF and learnt this long back( 3-4 yrs ago ). We can only track a certain number of stocks so sticking with select LC myself.
Entire trading universe also limited to 100 stocks filtered from the top 150.