Day Trading Stocks & Futures

That was how it was. But today I clarified with with Fyers and they replied by email. The margin has to be double for placing SL and exit order for an NRML position.

View attachment 45196
SEBI strategies to take away the advantage of small players!
Verify this with other brokers too, this may be Fyers specific, perhaps RMS limitation.

I did not see anything related to this in recent SEBI changes.
old post but still makes sense. Worst case you will have reverse position if both target and stop hit. Margin required for that should be similar to initial position for Stocks and Futures.
https://zerodha.com/z-connect/tradezerodha/margin-requirements/margins-2-exit-orders-for-1-position

I am holding for next 3 years....it will be a multibagger.In August 2020 it was Rs 2440.....today it is at nearly double the price.
Even in short term, after stock split, it will quote approx Rs 1100-1150 which is equal to Rs 5500 before split ...so some more steam is left in this stock......
It has already hit Rs 5500.......no need to wait till stock split........:)

IDFC First Bank has left its zone of Rs 37-37.50 and gone higher to Rs 39-40......

SBI going up...historically SBI becomes heavy above Rs 330-350.......let us see what it does this time ......