Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Every dip is being bought very quickly these days. Couple of weeks back we saw big fall in a day . I think we are going to see a lot more of that this year .
Longest running buy the dip env i have seen while actively trading. Usually you get dips and double dips for some time and then env changes. Hopefully, start of a longer term broad bull run even if we get short term weakness. Looking at EPI index - Broader Indian market when adjusted for inr depreciation has not given much since 2008.

vikas2131

Longest running buy the dip env i have seen while actively trading. Usually you get dips and double dips for some time and then env changes. Hopefully, start of a longer term broad bull run even if we get short term weakness. Looking at EPI index - Broader Indian market when adjusted for inr depreciation has not given much since 2008.
We are all ok until 2024 may election but sideways to down action would be messy so lots of stop loss hit for traders .

The Dollex is moving in tandem with Sensex

1609752580898.png

https://www.equitymaster.com/share-price/BDLX/999918/SP-BSE-DOLLEX-30-Share-Price