Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Housing sector is doing very well.....it is almost back to Pre COVID levels......housing finance companies are flooded with housing loans proposals and they say it is difficult to handle the rush.......good news as housing is a strong prime mover of the economy and supports many small industries and employment.

The improvement is seen on the ground......in my housing society 1 flat is for sale and there are 4-5 buyers who are willing to pay more than the market value and competing with each other in offers and both sides brokerage...this was never seen in last many months........

travi

I am bit confused in making out of new rules for derivatives, on sale amount of an option trade.

So please let me know of the amount that I am allowed to use for other trades during day.
1. If I buy an option trade for 2000 and sell it for 2100, intraday - 2000 or 2100 or none available for day,
2. If I had an overnight option trade bought for 2000 and sell it today for 2100, - 2000 or 2100 or none available for day

Thanks
pt 2.
Since you are closing a Long Options position on T+1, you can use the proceeds only to open position in same category and segment.
So if you bought NFO, then you can sell and buy another NFO. category here is long options.
Same segment is to mean EQ segment, therefore you can take long in NSE EQ list for long opt only. like BNO or NSE Stock options.
Cant use it for long options in currency or commodity segment etc

You can't use it open new position in FUT or Write OPT or buy stocks etc
On next day( T+2 ), the full sell value is freed up as cash if no new position taken on T+1 after exit.