Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I expect a serious correction in the market ,particularly financial stocks ( lenders like Banks and NBFCs ) after the NPAs comeout in public in quarter ending Dec 2020 or March 2021 results. So far these NPAs are hidden due to loan moratorium and Court's ruling about recognising the overdues as NPAs....I expect a knee jerk reaction in financials. Some public sector banks could have large NPAs.

Strong private sector banks and NBFCs have already provided for such NPAs without waiting for the NPA recognition and they have increased their Tier-1 capital in Covid period so they will be in much better position to absorb the NPA hits......

After the correction, then strong lenders will grab market share from weak banks and NBFCs...so it will be a fantastic opportunity to buy if we get a serious correction in financials due to this NPA recognition.......waiting for such an opportunity.It will be very interesting to see how this plays out.

Smart_trade
sir ..any time line ?

I guess the news of high NPAs will start coming out by last week of Dec 2020......by 2nd week Jan 2021 all the lenders ( including the public sector banks,NBFCs ,private banks) will report increased NPAs...no one, not even Bajaj Finance ,HDFC Bank,Kotak Bank, SBI will escape increased NPAs. So the lenders will be hammered irrespective of whether they have provided for these NPAs,whether they are strong enough to take this hit without much damage...by that time the liquidity tap is also likely to slow down ,by March end/ Mid April 2021 the game will be over.....of course the markets can surprise us by doing something totally different.....

In the mean time we will have Union Budget to deal with.....

Smart_trade

Last edited:
16-12-0 NF 1M chart reaccumulation. the last couple of days reading reaccumulation as dist and getting my sl's hit. determined to apply all principles today.

When mutual funds start bringing out their new funds offer with all the fancy names, investor has to be cautious.......top is very near...at the swing bottom, we dont see any mutual funds NFOs.........
Please note that recently NSE is strongly advertising Nifty 50 ETF :)

Please note that recently NSE is strongly advertising Nifty 50 ETF :)
Correct time to advertise Nifty 50 ETF was when the market was below 8000 in nifty....but at that price all investors are running for their life so no one will have courage to invest and see the market dip by 5-6 % further but reward to risk is great at that point......when investors learn to invest in good stocks when everything is looking hopeless, they make big money. Also they should be willing to lighten their holdings when the market is over-extended....without feeling bad if the stocks they sell go up few more points.......this cycle repeats with clockwork precision in the markets.

Last edited: