Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Bull party continues in the market.....Midcaps,auto,Metals,Banks stocks doing well. HDFC Bank over 1440, who would have thought at below Rs 800 in March 2020 we will get HDFC Bank cross Rs 1400 in less than 9 months.......with all the experts talking about NPA rise,bank losing business, change of top management etc etc........but HDFC bank proved its critics totally wrong ......and the rally in it continues......that is an advantage of investing in sound company with clean and systems driven management.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Bhaktaojano, kyse ho saloo.. I mean salo ke baad aya hoon kyse ho? Coming out of hibernation (on the forum), tel ki Kuan to jal gaya @ MCX, now back to NSE for last 1 year. Anyways... hope you are doing great.

Few stock I analysed, Prajind, HAL, Century textile, IndusindBank, CastrolInd,EDELWEISS few weeks ago - all flying (actually every tom dick and harry are flying now - so no credit taken) - let see for how long. Probably will start a thread on my stock pick if time permits. Ciao

Bhaktaojano, kyse ho saloo.. I mean salo ke baad aya hoon kyse ho? Coming out of hibernation (on the forum), tel ki Kuan to jal gaya @ MCX, now back to NSE for last 1 year. Anyways... hope you are doing great.

Few stock I analysed, Prajind, HAL, Century textile, IndusindBank, CastrolInd,EDELWEISS few weeks ago - all flying (actually every tom dick and harry are flying now - so no credit taken) - let see for how long. Probably will start a thread on my stock pick if time permits. Ciao
Welcome back, Tuna......seeing you after a long time.......

ST

travi

Galat time pe agaye ho bhai :DD ( though I meant to say late )

Lekin maal abhi bahut baaki hai