Day Trading Stocks & Futures

More banks.. more loans.. itne toh sambhale nai jaa rahe.. only reason for allowing is to chipkaofy the faltu psubs… then the corps can do whatever they want..

except hdfc no other bank has been problem free.. yes bank belly up.. many other some prob or other.. icici has history of shadiness.. even the recent kochar mystery.. forget psubs.. even the existing pvt banks most are under some shadows..

My last post on this.

IDFC First Bank crossed Rs 35 after a long time.....this bank is a sick bank being revived by very competent banking professional...so it is a revival being tried out ,but it has its own risks so take that into consideration while investing in it......it is 11 % up today.....

Many states are going for night curfew due to Corona cases increasing........

travi

Loan itself is a risky business.
10% otm strangles will not even make 0.8% a month.
Here is the backtest for "only" 5% otm strangle. They fare worse than putting your money in a FD - even without the March drawdown!!
Of course, you can time the markets and correctly predict the Vix path and potentially make more :)
View attachment 44941
I didn't get the whole context of this and read few posts but still not very clear.

The return has to also factor in the pledged part.
Since 50% is cash or Liquid Bees/ETF + 50% from anything else pledged.

considering entire amount comes from cash pledge, we get Bees return roughly in 3% p.a. range. ( Varies, before it was 4-5% )

When we add 0.15-0.2 delta monthly or 3-4 weeks away CE/PE in strangle and add the above, the returns are actually pretty good.
My range of Margin reqd generally in VIX +20 was from 100 to 140K.
If stocks pledged, actual margin will drop 50%. If other instrument like liquid fund, that component has bit higher return, say 4-5%.

so what i mean is ROI can go up drastically bcos real funds aren't getting blocked.

Last edited:
[QU
Ok...we agree to disagree...I want many strong banks if our economy is to grow. Existing bank infrastructure/manpower is rotten...they cannot be repaired. The money put in recapitalisation of these banks is tax payers money down the drain.

My old relative has accounts in Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of India...and I never get their passbooks updated because either their system is not working,printer not working, passbook printing machine is out of order.....banks cannot have reliable systems and hardware to support its operations. Attitude of the staff is as if they are doing a big favour to the customers and customers are big headache for them...I have closed most of these accounts and have opened them in HDFC Bank,Kotak Bank,Axis Bank......
The company I was working for in 2000-2001 had their account with BOB, and the salary account was there. I left that place in 2003 and had not operated that account from then, and had totally forgotten about it. Since two months I started getting email statements from the bank.( My mail id has been the same for 25 years). with a balance of rs. 1200/- and active status. am really surprised. :D

My old relative has accounts in Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of India...and I never get their passbooks updated because either their system is not working,printer not working, passbook printing machine is out of order.....banks cannot have reliable systems and hardware to support its operations. Attitude of the staff is as if they are doing a big favour to the customers and customers are big headache for them...I have closed most of these accounts and have opened them in HDFC Bank,Kotak Bank,Axis Bank......
It is the same with Central Bank of India. SBI insists on updating through the passbook printer machine installed alongside their ATM.

Hi
I used to have account in all public sector banks BOB,SBI,PNB,VIJAYA,UNION BANK OF INDIA .I used them only for FD purpose.So I have to see those banking official face only once in 5 year. i Never use them for any other purpose. All officials are same here except The person who is opening FD account.There they have some sweet talking person who is ready to open FD.For all other work, we are problem for them.Even the PBB also have same behaviour.I told them that your working structure is same, it doesnt matter that you have now AC OFFICES &GOOD INTERIOR but your people are same.
Even , Once, I went to open BOI account, a very posh branch.For opening FD, it gives me so many hassle.I sit up & told the official that I am here for giving money & not taking money.In this road where your bank situated, there is 5-6 banks in a row, who are dying to take deposits from me.
PSU bank should privatise as soon as possible.
For my all daily purposes, I use ICICI bank &HDFC bank.Planning to open account with KOTAK also.I use them only for daily transactions. I dont keep very Big FD with them.But ya substantial amount that they provide me 3 relationship manager.I am happy with them.As, no PSU Has given me services even giving them million of rupees.
Thanks

IDFC First Bank crossed Rs 35 after a long time.....this bank is a sick bank being revived by very competent banking professional...so it is a revival being tried out ,but it has its own risks so take that into consideration while investing in it......it is 11 % up today.....

Many states are going for night curfew due to Corona cases increasing........
good evening ST Da
I bought it on 18.50 Rs in march.I had written that in forum also.It will be multibagger in coming years.
I will be start selling around 35.50-36 ..& put that all money again when it gives correction.As my original capital is free. Now what I will buy is only from profit money.I always keep an eye on it.
Thanks