Day Trading Stocks & Futures

The following is my analysis and I am sharing it because you asked.My analysis can (and does ) go wrong so anyone should not trade based on that and they should trade based on their charts and stoplosses. I have no interest in biasing anyone's views and trading/investing actions.Market is dynamic and the analysis changes as the moves unfold but analysis helps us to have a larger canvass to look for.I liquidate/take positions based on my analysis but anyone should do their own analysis before they act on it.

I had said that we are in a last wave of the current sequence of 5 waves.So after this sequence is over, then correction is definite. Now the question is whether we have finished the last wave up or 1-2 small upmoves are still pending.The answer to this will come if 2-4 trendline gets broken ( currently it is at Nifty 11300 it is an ascending trendline so will go up as time passes.) If it gets broken violently, then we are likely to dip below 11000....may be 10-12 % from the top......so I am watching that trendline very carefully.........

Having said the above this upmove is not the final upmove and the bear market likely to start......after the correction we will have another upmove which will take out the all time high...........

So as you say 1 more upmove may be pending if this 5 wave sequence is not over......the market will answer the above questions as it unfolds......

Smart_trade
Amazing outlook sir... Looks like NIFTY is just moving as per your chart reading, ..

Look like NIFTY might head towards 11300, break the ascending trend line at 11300, then might take a strong support around 10900- 11100 to make new ATH.....

Amazing outlook sir... Looks like NIFTY is just moving as per your chart reading, ..

Look like NIFTY might head towards 11300, break the ascending trend line at 11300, then might take a strong support around 10900- 11100 to make new ATH.....
Thanks ,but I am observing that 2-4 trendline and the market action around that trendline.The trendline should be broken “ violently”.So far I don’t see any violent action on the downside so the 1-2 small waves up possibility is very much open.After 5 wave sequence is over,2-4 trendline gets broken violently and then we can think of how deep the correction will go....till then it is normal shallow correction and upmove resuming to complete wave 5.Violent action means market should break by 400-500 nifty points and never look back again...that action is not there....so some more sideways to up and then violent break is the scenario possible.The trendline is an ascending trendline...so that is also coming up and after some days,the break level could be 11350-11400 depending upon the time market takes to come to the trendline break.

The market will show its hand as it unfolds......

Smart_trade

Last edited:

checkmate7

travi

How Indian and International markets will react, if

1. Trump wins
2. Biden wins
3. No clear mandate, at the first instance
This is a complex relation, linking mkt movement with win.
According to me, either way a correction is coming, but the reason will be different depending on the outcome.

If Biden comes, mkt will sell-off bcos of Biden and his pro-tax, anti-conventional energy plans, Obamacare type healthcare which is expensive and soft China stance etc
If Trump comes, nothing to worry and it might be called profit booking or over-extended mkt with current economic scenario.
For now, its still appears to me that Trump will continue.

Having said the correction is imminent, the timing maybe sooner in Biden's win and delayed in Trumps with window open till Jan-Feb where it could start.
Correction may not be deeper than 10500 +/-200-300, but certainly looks like 11K will be given up.
Covid related problems are still not over and if something unforeseen comes along, then it might just change everything like a working vaccine on +ve side.
There are tons of reasons to crash the mkt, but mkts dont crash becomes world is going through a rough time, they crash when uncertain or sudden unexpected events occur.

Raj232

ICICI net up 6 times, hits record quarterly profit

The country’s second-largest private sector bank reported a net profit of Rs 4,251 crore for the quarter ended September ..

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ord-quarterly-profit/articleshow/78976854.cms
And there are more charges being charged to consumers while banks make more and more fleecing the common man ..

Cash deposits at ATMs: Banks to levy charges for transactions.
https://www.livemint.com/industry/b...r-transactions-know-rules-11604211308799.html

Bank Fees Reach an All-Time High in the Midst of Pandemic
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-high-in-the-midst-of-pandemic-301160903.html

Raj232

Will India go for lockdown again? Or will it think it as a weakness to take such a decision..time will tell

There will be 3rd wave the last wave too after 2nd so we have to be prepared..
Lockdown will not be there any more, as most of Indians are become immune to the virus, In Karnataka, except schools, malls and theaters, 50% of offices , almost everything else is back to normal.

With Mumbai starting local train service from 1st Nov, the cases might go up from 7th Nov, lets wait and watch :)

travi

And there are more charges being charged to consumers while banks make more and more fleecing the common man ..

Cash deposits at ATMs: Banks to levy charges for transactions.
https://www.livemint.com/industry/b...r-transactions-know-rules-11604211308799.html

Bank Fees Reach an All-Time High in the Midst of Pandemic
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-high-in-the-midst-of-pandemic-301160903.html
I dont want to stir up any controversy,
but banks are like the crown jewel or the head of state :)

Take any country, the head of state is always privileged above the average person in that country. Banks also go in that category, expenses/cost of operations are very high bcos those that service them also look at them with same angle.
TCS/Infy will say, you want cheap vulnerable stuff or state-of-the-art shit ( which also comes with 999 clause not 100% ) ???
you know what i mean ?
And their income/survival is betting against default risk ( in bold letters )

Banks aren't retail/telcos etc that will bear a loss through a rough patch, that i can assure you :)