Day Trading Stocks & Futures

@timepass i was also looking for this. Now if we could create a line for various option strategies and could compare them with ongoing future price.
Which strategies would a trader be looking for ?

One important thing would be to select the option strikes. That will keep changing through the session.

Another thing it could tell you, maybe, is not to trade options if both the CE and PE are generally travelling in the same direction. Perhaps it is a cue for strangle sellers.

I would love to have the members' readings on this.

Maybe one could add an indicator for the index, like the ADX

rajin90

1 strategy i have come across - If total premium of straddle is below vwap then Short sell that Straddle and keep VWAP as Stop loss.
I tried to do that via column in Nest trader bu didn't worked and even wrote to broker to provide data of various grek and IV columns which mostly probably no broker is providing. ODIN's broker turned versions have limited data of it - speed pro of angel broking and tradetiger of sharekhan.

Anyone seeing “msg waiting for moderation” or its just me?? Its happening in many threads...
Seeing this now. Will report it to the TJ team, but I suppose it will prevail over the weekend. Please bear with it.

Raj232

I use readymade softwares for charting - Sharekhan and TT, maybe Fyers sometimes.

It would be great if someone has this facility on a personal software and could post some charts EOD, e.g. BNF and BN 24000CE/PE etc.
If its available in broker chart, well and good. But this can only be used for some analysis and self study, it cannot be traded as such, since there are many strikes involved as the index moves.

If its available in broker chart, well and good. But this can only be used for some analysis and self study, it cannot be traded as such, since there are many strikes involved as the index moves.
As mentioned in the post quoted below, maybe combining it with some other indicators would give an idea of the direction to take, whether CE or PE. I don't know. It is just something to look at, as with so many other technical things.

Which strategies would a trader be looking for ?

One important thing would be to select the option strikes. That will keep changing through the session.

Another thing it could tell you, maybe, is not to trade options if both the CE and PE are generally travelling in the same direction. Perhaps it is a cue for strangle sellers.

I would love to have the members' readings on this.

Maybe one could add an indicator for the index, like the ADX