Day Trading Stocks & Futures

This is not the one I saw (that was more detailed)... but gist samajhne ke liye ye bhi kaafi hai... and people here, even new guys, unlike lay persons, know a thing or two about the market...

But it still doesn't explain how does cash get into the stock market. It explains how a very small amount grows through manipulation.

But it still doesn't explain how does cash get into the stock market. It explains how a very small amount grows through manipulation.
Cash as in hard currency? I don't think there is any need for that... foreign ka paisa India roundtrip ho kar Indian bank a/c mein aa jaata hai and it also becomes legal during the process... why need cash then? (I am looking through the thread for who mentioned cash, btw?)

Cash as in hard currency? I don't think there is any need for that... foreign ka paisa India roundtrip ho kar Indian bank a/c mein aa jaata hai and it also becomes legal during the process... why need cash then? (I am looking through the thread for who mentioned cash, btw?)
There was mention of black money. I assumed cash. All this round tripping is an enigma to me. How does that happen ? Why would one transport illegally earned INR to Mauritius and try to bring it back legally :confused:

There was mention of black money. I assumed cash. All this round tripping is an enigma to me. How does that happen ? Why would one transport illegally earned INR to Mauritius and try to bring it back legally :confused:
How? Through Hawala operators...
Why? because tax havens are outside of Indian tax and legal jurisdiction. You park your money there and bring it back, turn it white and you are good to go... no taxmen on your heels...

Edit: Just an aside... thats what pops into our head when someone mentions black money... mattresses and pillows filled with currency bundles... that's why no one questioned demonetization...

Last edited:
electcast and srikalahasti both tank on corp restructuring... I was expecting one to remain stable and other to go down 10% at the most... :(
Even the promoter expected it might go up... They loaded up 2 weeks before the merger announcement @ 16 to 20 rupees... insider trading... SEBI has one job and that too is being done by the twitter users... GMMPfaulder SLB was also exposed on twitter only...

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
How? Through Hawala operators...
Why? because tax havens are outside of Indian tax and legal jurisdiction. You park your money there and bring it back, turn it white and you are good to go... no taxmen on your heels...

Edit: Just an aside... thats what pops into our head when someone mentions black money... mattresses and pillows filled with currency bundles... that's why no one questioned demonetization...
exactly... common people think that only politicians are corrupt and black money is always in form of cash.. Demon proved that there is no cash in black anymore so everything is 'legal loophole'

TP, read my example on Ruchi soya and how one firm earned thousands or Cr by investing just 13 Cr. It would be worth knowing who owns the firm..

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Even the promoter expected it might go up... They loaded up 2 weeks before the merger announcement @ 16 to 20 rupees... insider trading... SEBI has one job and that too is being done by the twitter users... GMMPfaulder SLB was also exposed on twitter only...
SEBI is too busy making life miserable for retailers by increasing margin requirement..

RadhuK

They charge brokerage per lot in case of option trading so 100 lots of nifty means 4-5k of brokerage :(
Change your plan.
One nice plan is 2o rs per order + 5 rs per lot. eg you put order of 100 lots. Brokerage u pay is 20+100x5 = 520 rs only. with sarkari taxes
Is that too much brokerage....

another is bullet brokerage. If u buy option and square off in 5 minutes...... zero brokerage charged. only sarkari taxes charged

Change your plan.
One nice plan is 2o rs per order + 5 rs per lot. eg you put order of 100 lots. Brokerage u pay is 20+100x5 = 520 rs only. with sarkari taxes
Is that too much brokerage....

another is bullet brokerage. If u buy option and square off in 5 minutes...... zero brokerage charged. only sarkari taxes charged
Hello brother, what about trading in cash intraday? Any cheap plan available with them?