Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

Romeo - Tomorrow gap up and fall ?
the fall from 31st aug to last week of sep is most probably the 4th wave n currently we r in 5.3 wave in daily timeframe....
from 5.3 wave's 100, 127 n 161 targets, we might see some fall, but as long as the trendline of the 5th wave is not broken, i dont think any major fall will happen :)
1601979050903.png

Last edited:
Talking of illiquid , I read an article sometime back on how the corporates/politicians etc are using highly illiquid stock options for various activities like converting black money, showing notional losses , pay offs etc. this manipulation has come to the notice but i believe they cant do much. . i'll see of i can get the article.
A few years ago there was an ambreesh baliga seminar in which he explained this round-tripping and laundering in detail... this happens in primary markets too... even aravind subramanian had raised concerns about this with RBI or SEBI, especially after jan-dhan, fearing that they might turn into money mules and smurf...

Talking of illiquid , I read an article sometime back on how the corporates/politicians etc are using highly illiquid stock options for various activities like converting black money, showing notional losses , pay offs etc. this manipulation has come to the notice but i believe they cant do much. . i'll see of i can get the article.
But now the stock market is all online and digital payments. How does cash get in ??

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
But now the stock market is all online and digital payments. How does cash get in ??
politician buys share for 1 rs. and sell it for 200-500 or 1500. all this new found money is legal, pay tax for no work. counterparty is the one who actually paying bribe, marking it as loss in biz.

E.g. One consultancy firm actually invested Rs 13 Cr in Ruchi Soya at preferential rate (Rs 7 compare to rs. 48.7 mkt rate) ! Normally consultants charge money, here in this case they invested !! Stock reached 1500 so might have sold for huge profit!!

Within a month of Ruchi Soya Industries being relisted on the bourses on January 27, a Delhi-based company — then just six months old — had acquired a 5.94 per cent stake in the FMCG firm for Rs 13 crore after getting an unsecured loan from a zero-income, loss-making consultancy linked to an auto components manufacturer
https://www.business-standard.com/a...om-rs-13-cr-in-ruchi-soya-120072400061_1.html

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
point is, it might be myth that bribe money flows as in 'cash'. It travels in legal form too..

Another myth is Indian black money is stashed in swiss bank as in cash !! lol, due to inflation it would be peanut if people had kept in bank. All that money is already invested back in real estate and stock market via PN route.