Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.

amandeep86

Not me.....
On such trending day I was biased towards fall
and lost some 120+ points in BNF+ brokerage extra..... :mad: :( :mad:

It's worst Trading day of my life in recent time,
not because of loss but being over confident and not following any Discipline. :annoyed:

Lesson learned,
Neither Prediction of price is the job of Day Trader nor being biased towards anything.....
Hello ST Sir,

Is biasness good for a day trader ?

Most of times i become blind and not able to see actual trend ,Messing to losses in every trade leading to Frustration .

I m referring to biasness as developed by seeing HTF before start of the day..

Smetimes wen I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed... den I luk into d glass n think about d workers in d brewery n all of deir hopes n dreams.. If I didn’t drink dis beer, dey might b out of work n their dreams wud b shattered. den I say 2 myself, It is better dat I drink dis beer nd let deir dreams cm true den 2 b selfish n worry about my liver. :D
................................ 'MANKIND'....:D:lol:

Hello ST Sir,

Is biasness good for a day trader ?

Most of times i become blind and not able to see actual trend ,Messing to losses in every trade leading to Frustration .

I m referring to biasness as developed by seeing HTF before start of the day..
It helps to know what is the trend on larger timeframe...so that when you get a signal on small timeframe in direction of larger timeframe, it becomes high confidence trade.

Today the trend on larger and smaller timeframe was never down....if it had cracked 7710 or atleast 7770 then the uptrend would have got in question...but all along today it was look for buying opportunity. I fail to understand why people were expecting downtrend ( except our wishful thinking )...so today buy on all pivot highs, buy on dips day and the uptrend was never in threat till the close....

If someone shorted, then market crossing Thursday's top was the final warning to cover shorts and go long.

Smart_trade

bull action in mkt 2day:D

image source " plusgoogle/vista ferro
Ye tu 'RAJNIKANT' ka baap nikla......:lol:

I wish I could visit that place.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.