Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.

amandeep86

everyone made money today in this thread :D:D
No Sir,

Still struggling for profits and lost in Fear and Discipline...Engaged somewhere else in morning ,got free at 12.30 ,Did not have courage to buy as feared that already nifty is all time high:confused::confused:.

Was a frustrated spectator for todays move....dont know when fear to enter and discipline will come to my trading regime:mad::mad::mad::mad:.

Anyways congrats for the good profit today...

No Sir,

Still struggling for profits and lost in Fear and Discipline...Engaged somewhere else in morning ,got free at 12.30 ,Did not have courage to buy as feared that already nifty is all time high:confused::confused:.

Was a frustrated spectator for todays move....dont know when fear to enter and discipline will come to my trading regime:mad::mad::mad::mad:.

Anyways congrats for the good profit today...
May be...you not earned money like fellow traders....but you learnt a lesson.....so note it down in your diary....it will help you in future....I think its more than money...:thumb:

RAAMAKANT

everyone made money today in this thread :D:D
Not me.....
On such trending day I was biased towards fall
and lost some 120+ points in BNF+ brokerage extra..... :mad: :( :mad:

It's worst Trading day of my life in recent time,
not because of loss but being over confident and not following any Discipline. :annoyed:

Lesson learned,
Neither Prediction of price is the job of Day Trader nor being biased towards anything.....

nirav_j

Not me.....
On such trending day I was biased towards fall
and lost some 120+ points in BNF+ brokerage extra..... :mad: :( :mad:

It's worst Trading day of my life in recent time,
not because of loss but being over confident and not following any Discipline. :annoyed:

Lesson learned,
Neither Prediction of price is the job of Day Trader nor being biased towards anything.....
Bad days needed once in a while. End up giving invaluable lessons if taken the in the right spirit.. :thumb:

sudoku1

I am in hurry :D.....so booked all 10 lots BNF....all knows m drunker....:lol:
Smetimes wen I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed... den I luk into d glass n think about d workers in d brewery n all of deir hopes n dreams.. If I didn’t drink dis beer, dey might b out of work n their dreams wud b shattered. den I say 2 myself, It is better dat I drink dis beer nd let deir dreams cm true den 2 b selfish n worry about my liver. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.