Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Not me.....
On such trending day I was biased towards fall
and lost some 120+ points in BNF+ brokerage extra..... :mad: :( :mad:

It's worst Trading day of my life in recent time,
not because of loss but being over confident and not following any Discipline. :annoyed:

Lesson learned,
Neither Prediction of price is the job of Day Trader nor being biased towards anything.....
RAAMAKANT bhai...

ya prediction is not our job...we have to manage the risk..that hard lesson was learnt by me many years ago..

still some days this happens but...there is always tomorrow..

To counter this phobia i am not predicting or trying to study charts.. after market to form a bias..

just looking for higher time frame trend and taking entry on lower time frame..
which you know very well......

ST bhai,

I did a little forward data fill :p :D

I up dated OHLC values for 19th Aug, its plotting a 13 if tomo close > todays close,

or if tomo high > todays high, and the close is lower.

at what point do you look to short index ? if close is < than open for tomo, or some other confirmation ?
Last time Combo was completed na ? or some data error ? I would take a small short if close< open...and another lot when highest low on daily bars is cracked.

ST

nirav_j

Last time Combo was completed na ? or some data error ? I would take a small short if close< open...and another lot when highest low on daily bars is cracked.

ST
yes it was completed .... id observed grafster has some ajeeb way of re plotting a combo 13, after the 1st 13 is plotted. not sure which method/condition is that ...

happens @ an extreme trend ... it had plotted a combo 13 during last August tapering scare meltdown, and another just a couple bars later ...

Quite a ride btw, from 5100 @ August 13 to ~ 7900 August 14 !

yes it was completed .... id just observed grafster has some ajeeb way of re plotting a combo 13, after the 1st 13 is plotted. not sure which method/condition is that ...

happens @ an extreme trend ... it had plotted a combo 13 during last August tapering scare meltdown, and another just a couple bars later ...

Last Aug 13 combo was clearly recycled....and when it recycles, it gets really bad...so it went up bigtime...but few days back we completed a combo that recycle confirmation yet to come...if it recycles, then NF will not stop at 7900.....it will go up bigtime. Need to view the daily chart again...

ST

yes it was completed .... id observed grafster has some ajeeb way of re plotting a combo 13, after the 1st 13 is plotted. not sure which method/condition is that ...

Recycling is more common phenomenon in Sequential but in Combo, due its construction it is less common...but when it happens , we have to be alert as demand/supply equation has drastically changed so the market likely to go through the roof....

ST

Status
Not open for further replies.