Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.

But what is objectionable in the underlined sentence :confused::confused:
Look carefully, at 10:48 pm he says that he is a newbie, and within 10 minutes at 10:59 in another post he grows to become a positional trader in equity. Nothing wrong in asking for advice in the other posts, but the contradiction in those two sentences is glaring :).. Good eye, Santhoshbhai :thumb:

RAAMAKANT

What is this going on in TJ from last few days ?
Is there any weekly National Program of fighting ?

Some members using multiplied ID's to fight and
Some so called 'Senior' members provoking others to fight.
Somebody is coming to this thread with the sole purpose to ridicule others
and Somebody is spreading only negativity like they have taken the oath.....

If these peoples are really Master then please show your mastery in the form of knowledge,
If these peoples are really Brave then show your bravery by sharing something good which will help the weak.

I request to all genuine members please stop of being just silent viewer,
Start to report immediately to Traderji / Moderator / Admin.
Let's stop these garbage spreaders and stop to tolerate such ill will mentality.

What is this going on in TJ from last few days ?
Is there any weekly National Program of fighting ?

Some members using multiplied ID's to fight and
Some so called 'Senior' members provoking others to fight.
Somebody is coming to this thread with the sole purpose to ridicule others
and Somebody is spreading only negativity like they have taken the oath.....

If these peoples are really Master then please show your mastery in the form of knowledge,
If these peoples are really Brave then show your bravery by sharing something good which will help the weak.

I request to all genuine members please stop of being just silent viewer,
Start to report immediately to Traderji / Moderator / Admin.
Let's stop these garbage spreaders and stop to tolerate such ill will mentality.
Thank you. Yes, I do often report such posts. It would be good if many other members too do the same.

Also,

a) a lot of posts are there from good intentioned members commenting on the fights.
b) there are a lot of good posts which don't belong here in this thread and would be better placed in other threads. A lot of posts seem to be made here in this thread just to get better exposure. Sometimes even duplicating from the other threads.

So I request the mods to start a thread called "TJ Extras" in the "General Trading and Investing Chat" section. Not all the reported posts need to be deleted, maybe most can first be transferred to this section.

Look carefully, at 10:48 pm he says that he is a newbie, and within 10 minutes at 10:59 in another post he grows to become a positional trader in equity. Nothing wrong in asking for advice in the other posts, but the contradiction in those two sentences is glaring :).. Good eye, Santhoshbhai :thumb:

Nothing really..nothing wrong there. But the posts show that the person is absolute beginner..and he coming and registering in Nov 2014 and coming to this thread and promising lots of action in this fight is not a very simple and innocent act as it is made out to be...now he says he has no fight...are they fooling us ??

Anyways...all such posts will be deleted.

ST
Dear timepass

some posts are deleted... he says " I got technical analysis training at santhosh , But failed...".

I am only Trade as well as trained only F&O players ( All the classes are Before jun2013,after that month i concentrate only my own trades only. )...But now he is Buildup some negative thought about me.

That's not big issue,So i am not concentrated his updates.

The coming week I expect the 8400PE Dec to start its buying spree and I hope to buy at the right price as well :thumb:

Such healthy correction is welcome to add to our profits and I plan to make the most of it :)

Making profits is the goal and profits help build our confidence....and helps us save for the coming holidays in Dec end :clap:
Yeah.. the winter session of the parliament starts tomorrow and continues for a month (till Dec 23). All sorts of choppiness can be expected.

XRAY27

@ Santosh 2010

Sir,

i also got training for F & O from you !!! when i was shifting from cash market to futures..

long back ,as i was unable to find an edge through my PAT !!!

iam not using your TA parts any more !! as i got enough edge in PAT..

A person got no right to redicule any person !!..

This type of fights should be stopped !!!

@ Santosh 2010

Sir,

i also got training for F & O from you !!! when i was shifting from cash market to futures..

long back ,as i was unable to find an edge through my PAT !!!

iam not using your TA parts any more !! as i got enough edge in PAT..

A person got no right to redicule any person !!..

This type of fights should be stopped !!!
These fights are not for making TJ a clean place...if it was , one could have reported the incidence even now to Admin.We have always taken action on such reports in 100 % cases.....but the purpose is to begin fights and disturb the thread and create ruckus here. We even know who the person is. Lesser said the better about him.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
TR bro
You may be right
I do not know what he meant here.
But I do not find any contradiction here in 2 posts.

In first post he could mean that he is a newbie in TJ, this doesnt mean that he is a newbie in trading also.
And in other post he was saying himself as a positional trader
This is just my view, nothing more, because I dont know what happened before this post.
Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.