Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true in almost every skill set..

This picture is worth a thousand "inspirational" and "informative" posts :)
Anybody expecting a deep cut in Nifty today/tomorrow?

Many stocks trades near supports but not any buying pressure. Seems markets may go for a deep fall upto 8180 regardless of bullish options data and near to life time highs.
Expecting it for a week but looks like central banks are acting in tandem to inflate the stock market bubble. Negative news is ignored and positive news gets picked up by the media with helpful comments from the central banks. Even hedge funds are powerless against the sovereigns.
Oh yeah.. China cuts key rates by 40 bps... Dragon version of QE, I guess. Then sometime next year we will have our own set of rate cuts.

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Expecting it for a week but looks like central banks are acting in tandem to inflate the stock market bubble. Negative news is ignored and positive news gets picked up by the media with helpful comments from the central banks. Even hedge funds are powerless against the sovereigns.
Skumar7777, that my bearish view for thursday&friday get negated by strong bulls. Seems we will have only upwards journey in the coming week. But we can see expiry drama/fight/wildswings next week having 8500 as middle.

kiran_thiru

currently my journey is at the pointer place.
don't know how many swings to turn my trading successful. :confused::confused:
but sure that i never give up like said in that image. :):):)
like my avathar image:):):).

Lo bhai.....Ek Aur Mahabharat !
Our forum view on this is we are not concerned what a person does outside the forum. Teaching TA, conducting seminars,selling data,newsletters etc cannot be called illegal activities. What is objectionable is whether the person used Traderji platform for contacting members for his course,through pms, made false promises, did not teach what was promised in the course etc....

The persons who joined such course must verify the genuineness of a person, check with other members whether the course is worth it and then join.And if some forum rules violation has happened, then why the person did not report to the Mods/admin/traderji earlier before joining the course .

Posting in this thread after doing the course gives rise to the doubts about intentions of a person. Any such fight will not be allowed here.

Smart_trade

We suspect that activities of contacting our members through pms for selling software, sure shot trading systems, TA seminars is going on...so we request all to report to Traderji if anyone contacts you and we will take strict action against the person which may include a ban on him.

But doing the course, and then after few months/years coming and fighting here is like personal fights and our threads and TJ platform should not be used for such fights.How do we know that two competitors are not fighting with each other ? These are personal fights and forum gas nothing to do if the matter was not reported earlier.

While we have no intentions of shielding any person who violates forum rules for his personal gains but we cannot allow to settle personal enmities here in the forum.If someone has pious intentions of saving others from getting cheated, he should report to TJ admin and eliminate the problem from its root rather than fighting in the thread.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.