Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Yes, I do often report such posts. It would be good if many other members too do the same.

Also,

a) a lot of posts are there from good intentioned members commenting on the fights.
b) there are a lot of good posts which don't belong here in this thread and would be better placed in other threads. A lot of posts seem to be made here in this thread just to get better exposure. Sometimes even duplicating from the other threads.

So I request the mods to start a thread called "TJ Extras" in the "General Trading and Investing Chat" section. Not all the reported posts need to be deleted, maybe most can first be transferred to this section.
IMO
We also need such types of fights or bickering. This is good for the health of a forum
(As a correction after a rally is good for market health)

By this we come to know/learn about the real face of that member (provided the allegations against him/them is/are/were correct), who may be between us with an innocent face. And the member who made allegation should be given some chance(s) to have his say with proof and should not be banned outright.

I made a similar suggestion last evening also
Perhaps I missed some posts (after 8 pm) that were already deleted.

IMO, such posts should not be deleted, unless includes some gaaliyaan etc (that can be replaced with *****)
So that we get to know the reality of the members involved.

PS
Or such post should be transferred to a new thread, with a sub heading, so that the flow of the thread may run smoothly
And you also suggested the same, though in a different way. :)

http://www.traderji.com/words-wisdom/96358-tj-extras.html#post1030406

I have opened a new thread for transfering good posts which are posted here but they are not related to daytrading. These posts need to be kept separately so that others can learn from them.

But fighting, insulting,rediculing posts will be deleted as always and they will not be transferred there. Also light chitchat posts will not be transferred.

Smart_trade

IMO
We also need such types of fights or bickering. This is good for the health of a forum
(As a correction after a rally is good for market health)

By this we come to know/learn about the real face of that member (provided the allegations against him/them is/are/were correct), who may be between us with an innocent face. And the member who made allegation should be given some chance(s) to have his say with proof and should not be banned outright.

I made a similar suggestion last evening also

And you also suggested the same, though in a different way. :)
Thanks for your suggestion but the forum does not agree with your views. Hope you have seen the messege all members got this morning....that messege also says that if you have a fight, do it outside...not here.

Smart_trade

Can I be trader and investor simultaneously as per income tax purpose?

I have booked some longterm gains this year and made trades in F&O, can I claim long term capital gains exemption while filling reurn as a business income from F&O.

PS: over the past year I am not filling as a business return; but only as a salaried employee and capital gains...ie Form 2

Can I be trader and investor simultaneously as per income tax purpose?

I have booked some longterm gains this year and made trades in F&O, can I claim long term capital gains exemption while filling reurn as a business income from F&O.

PS: over the past year I am not filling as a business return; but only as a salaried employee and capital gains...ie Form 2
Yes you can...but you have to segregate the trading portfolio and investment portfolio in your IT return. Once you declare this, you cannot change later...though the portfolios can undergo change....for trading portfolio you have to show opening stock and closing stock as per business.. You have to file your returns in ITR IV.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
What is this going on in TJ from last few days ?
Is there any weekly National Program of fighting ?

Some members using multiplied ID's to fight and
Some so called 'Senior' members provoking others to fight.
Somebody is coming to this thread with the sole purpose to ridicule others
and Somebody is spreading only negativity like they have taken the oath.....

If these peoples are really Master then please show your mastery in the form of knowledge,
If these peoples are really Brave then show your bravery by sharing something good which will help the weak.

I request to all genuine members please stop of being just silent viewer,
Start to report immediately to Traderji / Moderator / Admin.
Let's stop these garbage spreaders and stop to tolerate such ill will mentality.
But this doest imply that a knowledgable person cant be a cheater or cant bully other or cant open duplicate ids to vent his frustration or to use these ids for other motives
I have found that it is a knowledgable person, who do all these. He suffers from a complex that is called Superiority Complex
He wants to bully other, to be in limelight or to have attention.
Or so that the other fellow may not leave him behind (move ahead of him)
Or how the other fellow knows more than he knows (or he doesnt know)

This is very long topic (Superiority Complex and its effects)
Perhaps Sudoku Bro will like to write more on this. :)

But this doest imply that a knowledgable person cant be a cheater or cant bully other or cant open duplicate ids to vent his frustration or to use these ids for other motives
I have found that it is a knowledgable person, who do all these. He suffers from a complex that is called Superiority Complex
He wants to bully other, to be in limelight or to have attention.
Or so that the other fellow may not leave him behind (move ahead of him)
Or how the other fellow knows more than he knows (or he doesnt know)

This is very long topic (Superiority Complex and its effects)
Perhaps Sudoku Bro will like to write more on this. :)
Report these posts... if necessary through a pm to Moderator/Traderji. Carrying on the fight is not a remedy.

Smart_trade

manishchan

Dada/Admin : On serious note, I'm requesting to close this thread permanently. Few days back.. seeing some really productive chatting/posting among members was a good feeling and I thought the thread is back on track but its sad to see fighting/argument happening again.

Its just frustrating/irritating to see these happen again and again and I cnt see this happening in this thread. Therefore requesting to to close it permanently !

Have a Happy Trading Everyone !! All the Best !!

Status
Not open for further replies.