Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for disapointing a few looking for entertainment. But this thread is seeing the fights after every 3-4 days, every weekend...it wont be allowed to continue like that.

If any further information is to be shared, share it with Mods/Traderji by providing proofs ,for us to take action .

Smart_trade

XRAY27

Request to every body

Fights are of no use... if there is any fraudulent act/s by any member!! just contact moderator for actions .

Don't stop flow of this thread with undue fights.

But what is objectionable in the underlined sentence :confused::confused:
Nothing really..nothing wrong there. But the posts show that the person is absolute beginner..and he coming and registering in Nov 2014 and coming to this thread and promising lots of action in this fight is not a very simple and innocent act as it is made out to be...now he says he has no fight...are they fooling us ??

Anyways...all such posts will be deleted.

ST

Perhaps I missed some posts (after 8 pm) that were already deleted.

IMO, such posts should not be deleted, unless includes some gaaliyaan etc (that can be replaced with *****)
So that we get to know the reality of the members involved.

PS
Or such post should be transferred to a new thread, with a sub heading, so that the flow of the thread may run smoothly

Last edited:
The coming week I expect the 8400PE Dec to start its buying spree and I hope to buy at the right price as well :thumb:

Such healthy correction is welcome to add to our profits and I plan to make the most of it :)

Making profits is the goal and profits help build our confidence....and helps us save for the coming holidays in Dec end :clap:

XRAY27

Few lessons to newbie !!!!!!

1.Trading is not AFL ..it takes time to learn !!!

2.First Ask there ledger (trainer or tipster)..and see if they are in profit or loss !!( in 99% they will not show there ledger) .

3.Use various thread ..where members disclosed there trading system ..and put your query it will be answered by any member..by this way you can learn!!!

4.Spend time to learn..don't run for quick money !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.