Datafeed Vendor Comparison

sumosanammain

Check out the data they are providing for free on Indi Traders. Verify it against the authorized feed vendor's data. They've said Algo solutions would be provided 'soon'.
I know the owner on a personal basis, and he is an authorized vendor.
This software has been in the works for a long time, and he and his team have worked their asses off in perfecting the product before launching it. This product has been ready since months, and was being tested internally.

Dear Puneet, I guess you are representative of Master Trust Group. Correct me if I am wrong.

You say that you get tick by tick data at your HFT Desk. Have you guys got a direct leased line from NSE for this data, or if you are taking it through any of authorized NSE Data Vendors ? Can you please email me "if you cannot talk about it here" how are you getting such data ?

I am on google - by the name of 5555vegas
Hi TradeOptions,

Yes, I am a part of Master Trust.

We get the feed directly from NSE and not from any vendor.

I hope this addresses ur query.

Rgds

Puneet

Dear Puneet, I guess you are representative of Master Trust Group. Correct me if I am wrong.

You say that you get tick by tick data at your HFT Desk. Have you guys got a direct leased line from NSE for this data, or if you are taking it through any of authorized NSE Data Vendors ? Can you please email me "if you cannot talk about it here" how are you getting such data ?

I am on google - by the name of 5555vegas
Additionally, getting the data is no issue at all from NSE... As a client or member of the exchange... One is entitled to get the various types of data feeds from the exchange which can be used for trading or decision making tools or software.

So, for eg., if u r a client of ours and need Tick by Tick data broadcast then the same can be made available to you as well. however TBT broadcast can only work if the client machine is co located or proximity hosted with our trading infrastructure given the high bandwidth requirement which are best met only if the client machine is on a LAN or point to point network

Rgds

TradeOptions

Hi TradeOptions,

Yes, I am a part of Master Trust.

We get the feed directly from NSE and not from any vendor.

I hope this addresses ur query.

Rgds

Puneet
Thanks Puneet

Additionally, getting the data is no issue at all from NSE... As a client or member of the exchange... One is entitled to get the various types of data feeds from the exchange which can be used for trading or decision making tools or software.

So, for eg., if u r a client of ours and need Tick by Tick data broadcast then the same can be made available to you as well. however TBT broadcast can only work if the client machine is co located or proximity hosted with our trading infrastructure given the high bandwidth requirement which are best met only if the client machine is on a LAN or point to point network

Rgds
This looks very interesting. Where is your trading infrastructure located ? If it is located in Mumbai and suppose I am in Delhi, then is there no possibility of availing this facility ?

Regards

Thanks Puneet

This looks very interesting. Where is your trading infrastructure located ? If it is located in Mumbai and suppose I am in Delhi, then is there no possibility of availing this facility ?

Regards
U can access it while sitting in ur own premises in Delhi also but u have to be sure as to whether u need such high frequency pure tick data or not as usually this is used in algorithmic trading... Let me know if u need any sales pitch...

rmike

Hi bpr,

Went back and checked the TDI site more thoroughly but couldn't really find the snapshot alluded to

Still, clarifications ought to be sought directly from them for apprehensions, if any, as they have multiple established support channels with responsive customer care

Notwithstanding the fact of having been around for quite a while and hence being acquainted with Kapil as a co-member on the forums, the product evaluation is based entirely on factual trial parameters. The product appears to be comparatively more trader oriented/ trader centric and ticks all the right boxes

Am sure that there could always be scope for improvement down the line. Have tendered some recommendations in this regard (a couple of which have already been incorporated). Since no trader can claim proprietary patent for all the good ideas, hence the reason for making members aware of this product so that further collective observations for improvement can be explored/ thought of

Regards,

Last edited:

rmike

U can access it while sitting in ur own premises in Delhi also
Interesting! However, the crucial requirement for HFT advantage would be nullified by the fact of that infinitesimal extra time for data travel over such distances

Time permitting, would like to trial your product. Do you offer demo accounts with simulated trading?

Regards,

TradeOptions

U can access it while sitting in ur own premises in Delhi also but u have to be sure as to whether u need such high frequency pure tick data or not as usually this is used in algorithmic trading... Let me know if u need any sales pitch...
Thanks for this info Puneet. I am not being able to contact you through PM Private Message. Please ping me on gmail - by the name of 5555vegas

Thanks and regards

TradeOptions

Hi,
I am new in this Forum
can any one help me to suggest any vendor for live data fed to Amibroker ?
Please go through a few posts from this section -
http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/

You will get the answers to all your doubts etc. because many guys have asked the same exact question, many times earlier in this forum. So please read those threads. Then if you have any SPECIFIC Question regarding something, then ask that question clearly.

Regards