Datafeed Vendor Comparison

I also wait for offering CDS what is interesting they use Esignal infrastructure and Esignal dont offer CDS from NSE only from MCX-SX. I use only volume charts for trading if they will offer unfiltered true tick data this will be great

Guys
For about 1 month I have send email to person who is representing IQFEED data vendor on bigmiketrading if they dont plan to expand more exchanges and i asked especially for NSE India CDS segment and he told me that (we are currently in the processing of developing a business plan in regards to adding additional exchanges). If you want that iqfeed shoul offering NSE send mail to iqfeed for adding and maybe we will see this exchange in offer.

NJ23

I also wait for offering CDS what is interesting they use Esignal infrastructure and Esignal dont offer CDS from NSE only from MCX-SX. I use only volume charts for trading if they will offer unfiltered true tick data this will be great
You're spot on. That's precisely the issue with CDS. Nobody offers historical data.:down::gun2:

bpr

"unfiltered true tick data" :rofl:-- too much expectation nobody provides this not even esignal we have already established that with the missing tick issues.
AFAIK Neotrade only provides 1 second OHLCV snapshot.
Even IB clubs ticks into snapshot with their software.
You said somewhere you use IB feed to NT to generate volume chart.
Did you ever experience missing ticks?
BTW what are the values you use for volume chart for diff instrument.Curious to know.

bpr

Guys
For about 1 month I have send email to person who is representing IQFEED data vendor on bigmiketrading if they dont plan to expand more exchanges and i asked especially for NSE India CDS segment and he told me that (we are currently in the processing of developing a business plan in regards to adding additional exchanges). If you want that iqfeed shoul offering NSE send mail to iqfeed for adding and maybe we will see this exchange in offer.
What they told you is standard answer....
If iqfeed starts providing true TBT for indian markets it will be game changer.
But it will be very expensive nonetheless it will be good to have a option.

TrueData is claiming to be True tick by Tick, I have my doubts I will try them as soon as my neotrade subscription is over.

kaly422000

Looks like they are the future tick by tick authorized datafeed with software integration like NT and MC and with broker integration like zerodha etc ...

Lets see if the integrations are stable and reliable
valvenet has a low cost data only rs 400/ for future and option(nifty) or mcx . cash nse is free with either nse future or mcx. data is accurate

bpr

This is the latest list
http://www.nseindia.com/content/press/List_data_Vendors.pdf

I was surprised to notice Valvenet is also on the list.
The desi authorised datavendor list is growing
GDFL
Neotrade
Icharts
Truedata
Valvenet

Mind you this is combined List of Authorized Data Vendors/Redistributors.
Anybody who knows the difference between Vendor vs Redistributor let us know.

NJ23

How do we know for which segment they offer the authorized data feed?