Datafeed Vendor Comparison

Interesting! However, the crucial requirement for HFT advantage would be nullified by the fact of that infinitesimal extra time for data travel over such distances

Time permitting, would like to trial your product. Do you offer demo accounts with simulated trading?

Regards,
Hi rmike,

I agree with your point in the extra mile... However I have assumed that I would make the data travel to ur machine in your own premises.

This will not work like that. As o had mentioned earlier, your machine will be co located with our trading infrastructure.

However, you will get all the access and rights and manage it right from ur own premises using remote desktop or similar technologies.

We do not offer demo accounts as such for TBT data checking as this type of data feed like I said earlier is used for HFT algorithmic trading.

What we can certainly show u in live as to how fast the data travels if u were to visit our office in Delhi or mumbai

ok first of all they are claiming to be partner with CDP India.
And CDP India is indeed on data vendor list.
But how to verify if they are indeed partner or have access to real nse data throgh them ?

Also why are they using esignal screenshort in their homepage.

They are clamming to give tick data and provide multicharts integration which is intresting

In their broker partner they have zerodha and mastertrust
So may be they will create some sort of broker integration.
Lets see.
I saw the ad and checked at the NSE website .I think they are in the list now...

Has anyone tested there Data ?
Any Feedback ?

bpr

I saw the ad and checked at the NSE website .I think they are in the list now...

Has anyone tested there Data ?
Any Feedback ?

Looks like they are the future tick by tick authorized datafeed with software integration like NT and MC and with broker integration like zerodha etc ...

Lets see if the integrations are stable and reliable

I've been using NeoTrade datafeed for last 1 year and have no complaints - feed was stable, price was decent.

But then came across TrueData recently & gave a try with their 7-day trial. Its been over 1 month I've been using it. Datafeed is stable. Price is decent.

The biggest USP of TrueData is the ability to work multiple chart analysis tools like Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Multicharts etc. I use Amibroker exclusively for charting and Ninjatrader for MarketProfile & orderflow analysis. That way I can use both at the price of one datafeed while in case of other datafeed providers you have to pay much more.

Another USP of TrueData is that I can use the datafeed on multiple computers (one at a time). Useful when you use different computers at office and house. Again you pay for only one datafeed price.

There were some issues of Login errors in the beginning but even that is patched up with the latest update.

Overall I give thumbs up to TrueData based on above points.

I've been using NeoTrade datafeed for last 1 year and have no complaints - feed was stable, price was decent.

But then came across TrueData recently & gave a try with their 7-day trial. Its been over 1 month I've been using it. Datafeed is stable. Price is decent.

The biggest USP of TrueData is the ability to work multiple chart analysis tools like Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Multicharts etc. I use Amibroker exclusively for charting and Ninjatrader for MarketProfile & orderflow analysis. That way I can use both at the price of one datafeed while in case of other datafeed providers you have to pay much more.

Another USP of TrueData is that I can use the datafeed on multiple computers (one at a time). Useful when you use different computers at office and house. Again you pay for only one datafeed price.

There were some issues of Login errors in the beginning but even that is patched up with the latest update.

I 100% agreed with you :thumb:

amitrandive

What is velocity lite ?Seems it is free.:D
Anybody used that ?

bpr

Neotrade revamped their site.
I also see Rainmatter logo in their footnote. Interesting.
Did zerodha bought Neotrade through Rainmatter? or made significant investment.
I see direct links to tradingqna site.

now they provide API support for their data feed which is great.

They are also saying they will start providing equity and cds data soon.