Datafeed Vendor Comparison

bpr

Hi bpr,

For the benefit of members, another one! TDI in its new avatar. Authorized data vendor/ partner

https://www.truedata.in/

Tick data is provided and a trial of 7 days is on offer

Regards,
ok first of all they are claiming to be partner with CDP India.
And CDP India is indeed on data vendor list.
But how to verify if they are indeed partner or have access to real nse data throgh them ?

Also why are they using esignal screenshort in their homepage.

They are clamming to give tick data and provide multicharts integration which is intresting

In their broker partner they have zerodha and mastertrust
So may be they will create some sort of broker integration.
Lets see.

NJ23

ok first of all they are claiming to be partner with CDP India.
And CDP India is indeed on data vendor list.
But how to verify if they are indeed partner or have access to real nse data throgh them ?

They are clamming to give tick data and provide multicharts integration which is intresting

Lets see.
Check out the data they are providing for free on Indi Traders. Verify it against the authorized feed vendor's data. They've said Algo solutions would be provided 'soon'.

Please re read my post even after reloading chart 20 tick missing that is 1 point missing.
I checked.. In our data 8349 was the high. Rest I do believe that missing 20 ticks is quite possible for data feed. Reason being that the broadcast ur getting in charts is essentially per second data and not pure tick by tick data. So in one second, there can be 20 ticks which are missed. We have tick by tick data at our hft desk where such differences are quite apparent.

The charting data, if given through TBT will be too straining on it and vendors bandwidth and exorbitantly expensive

rmike

As always, its best to take a trial oneself and investigate/ evaluate all the aspects. Would be very surprising if any falsehood is claimed on a legitimate business's registered site as it would render any such business liable to be under the purview of IPC. Plus credibility loss is very difficult to recoup from
Perhaps because they are using built in esignal plugin in amibroker for data streaming
Lets see.
Multi broker integration has been indicated to be on the cards, amongst other tools

Mentioned this product for the benefit of members as found it to be good. My review & (suggestions) pertaining to the product can be viewed in indi traders

Regards,

TradeOptions

I checked.. In our data 8349 was the high. Rest I do believe that missing 20 ticks is quite possible for data feed. Reason being that the broadcast ur getting in charts is essentially per second data and not pure tick by tick data. So in one second, there can be 20 ticks which are missed. We have tick by tick data at our hft desk where such differences are quite apparent.

The charting data, if given through TBT will be too straining on it and vendors bandwidth and exorbitantly expensive
Dear Puneet, I guess you are representative of Master Trust Group. Correct me if I am wrong.

You say that you get tick by tick data at your HFT Desk. Have you guys got a direct leased line from NSE for this data, or if you are taking it through any of authorized NSE Data Vendors ? Can you please email me "if you cannot talk about it here" how are you getting such data ?

I am on google - by the name of 5555vegas

bpr

As always, its best to take a trial oneself and investigate/ evaluate all the aspects. Would be very surprising if any falsehood is claimed on a legitimate business's registered site as it would render any such business liable to be under the purview of IPC. Plus credibility loss is very difficult to recoup from
Perhaps because they are using built in esignal plugin in amibroker for data streaming
Multi broker integration has been indicated to be on the cards, amongst other tools

Regards,

If you are using builtin plugin to provide data to various application that does not mean you will showcase esignal application screenshot as it is nothing to do with esignal or esignal App and you are not providing esignal app for charting.
This is misrepresentation of facts.